Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, merkle said:

Hey guy, i purchased script i asked for trial in wrong spot so ignore my request :)

Quick question, i already own script so no stress on sale but can i ask does this do bulk accounts ie from a list like accounts.txt in combo format?

Any chance of this feature if not <3

-m

I'm working on it right now, should be live later today :)

1 hour ago, prit97 said:

- Normal client or Mirror client? Normal
- What is the issue? sometimes it doesn't enter display name right at the start and is stuck on rotating camera (30-50% of the time)
- What is the script status? Rotating camera
- Can you get a printscreen of it? https://imgur.com/a/vMY8CQv

Will take a look

I had a few people complaining about a lot of locks and banns right after tutorial island. 

There are a few things that will cause this,

- bad proxies, probably resold by your provider.

- making too much on the same Ip

- creating and Botting accounts on a different IP, they should be made and botted on the same IP

For the guy who just harassed me and flame me on discord, I was going to explain the issue you were having, but since you acted like an idiot and think you are smart I guess you can figure it out yourself ❤️

Have fun guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased this and am dissapointed, i have to baby sit it for 80% of the accounts i am making. it will get stuck on creating a name and stuck at the banking part and sometimes stuck at the fighting rats part. Also gets stuck in other parts every once in a while. It will just walk to a area or do a action and sit there for the longest time until i click the npc. once i click the npc it will skip through dialogue and sit there again.

Edited by Edgey123

4 hours ago, Edgey123 said:

Purchased this and am dissapointed, i have to baby sit it for 80% of the accounts i am making. it will get stuck on creating a name and stuck at the banking part and sometimes stuck at the fighting rats part. Also gets stuck in other parts every once in a while. It will just walk to a area or do a action and sit there for the longest time until i click the npc. once i click the npc it will skip through dialogue and sit there again.

you sure there is no wrong setup?
there more then 1000+ accs created every day and nobody is having issues right now 

Are you runing them on mirror mode?
Can you take me a few screenshots?

On 5/16/2020 at 6:42 AM, Khaleesi said:

you sure there is no wrong setup?
there more then 1000+ accs created every day and nobody is having issues right now 

Are you runing them on mirror mode?
Can you take me a few screenshots?

Can confirm the name thing happens to me. Whenever you run more than a few at the same time the script struggles to always add a  name on every bot.

4 hours ago, ruud05 said:

can i have a free trail please?

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, prit97 said:

Can confirm the name thing happens to me. Whenever you run more than a few at the same time the script struggles to always add a  name on every bot.

Ya something with server unavailable, seems depends on connection.
I tried 100 accs in short time and I never had this issue, so it's hard to pinpoint the issue..

2 hours ago, JamesAW39 said:

Can I get a trail please

Enjoy!