Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

6 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I created atleast 250 accs since then and I never came across this... xD

Happened to all accounts I've made in the last couple weeks, and the 10 accounts i made 5 hours ago, and obviously other people as well lol. I will say this morning it's not happening anymore. But I think it's safe to say this is a issue with this script.

and update on adding profiles to the fishing script btw?

Edited by BananaTown459

55 minutes ago, BananaTown459 said:

Happened to all accounts I've made in the last couple weeks, and the 10 accounts i made 5 hours ago, and obviously other people as well lol. I will say this morning it's not happening anymore. But I think it's safe to say this is a issue with this script.

and update on adding profiles to the fishing script btw?

Well if I don't come across bugs nyself and I get no reports I assume all is working just fine :/

What profiles are we talking about?

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Well if I don't come across bugs nyself and I get no reports I assume all is working just fine :/

What profiles are we talking about?

On 2/9/2023 at 4:11 PM, Wet said:

Gets stuck after completing Tutorial Island.

2WRxQJ9.png

Edit: I would also like to request the ability to randomize a username like "DsfausHghu" rather than only picking Jagex generated names like "Wood 72 Ice".

"and I get no reports"

I thought you made the fishing script i was referring to, i mixed up script authors, my apologies.

Edited by BananaTown459

2 minutes ago, BananaTown459 said:

"and I get no reports"

Ill reply to the related thread about profiles

That was supposed to be fixed, so if I don;t get new reports after that... 30 days without 1 single report.
You had to find one of 9 february, you could have reported it aswell 😉

Sure! make a post and I'll check wehat you mean!

Edited by Khaleesi

1 minute ago, Khaleesi said:

That was supposed to be fixed, so if I don;t get new reports after that... 30 days without 1 single report.
You had to find one of 9 february, you could have reported it aswell 😉

Sure! make a post and I'll check wehat you mean!

My friend that's exactly what i did. I made another report if it happening as it was occurring last  night. I didn't include screenshots as there is already one from feb 9th. You'll also notice I liked his report, indicating i was also experiencing this issue (although that part is less obvious)

1 hour ago, BananaTown459 said:

This has been a problem for at least 4 weeks.

QNAJCGI.png

I did provide a screenshot of settings, as the other user never did.

Khal tutorial island updated to V2.29:
- Fixed getting stuck cancelling dialogue

Should be live in a few hours!
have fun

14 minutes ago, BananaTown459 said:

My friend that's exactly what i did. I made another report if it happening as it was occurring last  night. I didn't include screenshots as there is already one from feb 9th. You'll also notice I liked his report, indicating i was also experiencing this issue (although that part is less obvious)

I did provide a screenshot of settings, as the other user never did.

Well I usually try to fix every bug I see within a timeframe of 48h when I have the time ^^
I suppose I either overlooked it or I assumed it was fixed witht eh changes I did :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Khal tutorial island updated to V2.29:
- Fixed getting stuck cancelling dialogue

Should be live in a few hours!
have fun

Well I usually try to fix every bug I see within a timeframe of 48h when I have the time ^^
I suppose I either overlooked it or I assumed it was fixed witht eh changes I did :)

0dTwKAf.png

First account tested gets stuck at the end. My settings are above this reply, as I think u know.

If i manually select the option and close the options menu, the script will continue running and its fixed. Which leads me to believe its the code that either selects, or tells the script the widget is selected is messed up.

Edited by BananaTown459