Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, SoldaxD said:

Hello, I have a question with the mass account, because when the first account is finished it doesn't do anything else

Which probably means you did not read this on the first page:

Important Info/Tricks
 - There is a very high chance of acc locks/banns on stealth mode (Use mirror whenever you can)
- Using proxies while making accounts will get your account locked most of the times
- If using proxies make sure to CREATE and BOT it on the same IP. Else they will receive banns, you will still experience locks though.
- If using mirror mode, scale the original client smaller than the osbot game area, this will the blue screen go away at the start.
- When Using Mass mode, make sure to have the first account added to osbot and you are NOT using the Default account.

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Which probably means you did not read this on the first page:

Important Info/Tricks
 - There is a very high chance of acc locks/banns on stealth mode (Use mirror whenever you can)
- Using proxies while making accounts will get your account locked most of the times
- If using proxies make sure to CREATE and BOT it on the same IP. Else they will receive banns, you will still experience locks though.
- If using mirror mode, scale the original client smaller than the osbot game area, this will the blue screen go away at the start.
- When Using Mass mode, make sure to have the first account added to osbot and you are NOT using the Default account.

If I followed them, where it says mass, do not put the default, as soon as it reaches ge, the script stops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

love every script  I have from you but unfortunately this one I have no had one successful account make it past tut island without perm ban instantly  

Edit: Feel like I must state the script it self works flawlessly without any error however I just myself always receive a ban after using and In no way do I blame the script writer for this 

Edited by YoungLs

1 hour ago, YoungLs said:

love every script  I have from you but unfortunately this one I have no had one successful account make it past tut island without perm ban instantly  

Edit: Feel like I must state the script it self works flawlessly without any error however I just myself always receive a ban after using and In no way do I blame the script writer for this 

Using stealth or a proxy will most likely always result in a bann, read the first post

34 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Using stealth or a proxy will most likely always result in a bann, read the first post

unfortunately  I dont use either of those and I still get this issue :/

as stated I think your script runs flawlessly I just cant seem to get any luck in regards to keeping them alive 

2 hours ago, YoungLs said:

unfortunately  I dont use either of those and I still get this issue :/

as stated I think your script runs flawlessly I just cant seem to get any luck in regards to keeping them alive 

Impossible, You don't have VIP so you are always using the stealth client by default ... 

1 hour ago, Mountaindad1 said:

I too have not been able to make an account without it being banned within the first 24, with stealth its pretty well instant, in mirror i do it and let them sit for the night but by the AM they are all gone

I make 10-15 every single day and I bot all of them through tut island and I barely get any banns...
You are doing somehting else wrong if you are running into so many banns