scammed by fahQ

goatofmilkk

so, this guy was selling a gmaul pure. he told me 28m was an instant buy for it. he would give me the account with everything on it, items and all. he said he went first, no big deal I figured he seemed like a trustworthy person. I went to his world, gave him 28m. while we were on a private chat box, after we accepted in runescape. he ran to bank, deleted me. and then in chat box sad "accept??" "accept?!?!" after he clearly got my damn money. then told me "i don't have time for this yo its getting late here" and logged out and didn't reply to anything I said. I don't have any pictures to prove. but I told him "dude I paid you, don't be that guy, we had a deal" no response... so on so fourth. he scammed me. that's 80 dollars worth of gp that just got completely ripped from me. he also told me in chat box "don't worry man, im legit this is legit" and when I was searching for accs to buy in box, he was reccomened buy someone with rank... please help me out with something here. I wouldn't fill this out for no reason. seriously let down and upset.

• Like 1

It was super late last night, and the kid just declined one me. I was tired to just asked if he planned on accepting, and he declined so I just left. No scam he just didn't give me any money. He also left me false feedback saying that I scammed him so if you could take that down that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

No it cannot, not yet.

@goatofmilkk, you have 24 hours from now to provide additional evidence as the current evidence does not suffice in order for us to take any action.

Thank you for setting what seems to be a fair time frame for both the accused and the accuser. 24 hours seems fair enough :) can the feedback he left for me also be removed if he fails to meet the 24 hour time-frame?

Hi, i'm quite sure it wasn't recorded ingame, we had to tell him last night in the chatbox (Where he was kicking off and swearing at us all) but we told him to get gyazo and screenshot it and that but he didn't know how to work that either - You can ask @Maldesto to check the chat logs.

I already looked into those myself.