Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

9 hours ago, Dluffy said:

Hi Khal, Could i get a trial please?

nvm bought it insteead :D 

haha ok :D

2 hours ago, Dluffy said:

Hi Khal,

The bot seems to run everywhere trying to attack everything leaving me with no damage and no points most of the time. Is there a way to sort this out?

No idea, never heard of such an issue ... if using mirror try to restart everything :)

The script keeps going behind the portal everytime it reaches it which is bot-like since nobody runs behind there when you can click the portal way before reaching it to arrive at a hitting distance, the scenario is that everyone is fighting in front of the portal and I am the only one going behind it because the minimap clicks, that is one of the ways to spot this script while portal attacking.

One other way to spot a bot on defending the knight is that the script instantly clicks on enemies when they spawn, nobody does that so fast and could get people banned for doing that

So please make the script not-over-walk with the minimap, not react so quickly to enemy spawns, thank you!

edit: not everytime with the portals but well you know what I mean, more than enough times

Edited by karjxc