Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 6/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, botimusprime said:

i wasnt talking about moving around in the boat, i was more referring to the fact that it moves to one specific tile each game and that tile doesnt change, so you can see people running to that tile in sync if they are running the bot

Paths should be randomly generated, will take a look at it :)

i think pathing is randomized in game for sure, but not when boarding the boat on game start, when boarding you go to the tile directly right of the gankplank and stand facing outward. Everyone running pest control scipt does this, thats how i was able to sort of spot other khal botters on game start.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:58 PM, botimusprime said:

i think pathing is randomized in game for sure, but not when boarding the boat on game start, when boarding you go to the tile directly right of the gankplank and stand facing outward. Everyone running pest control scipt does this, thats how i was able to sort of spot other khal botters on game start.

Actually most people who move are the other bots.
Why would a legit player mind moving around in the boat? I don't get what you are trying to say...

My vision of botting:
The point of botting is to complete tasks, with as less interaction as possible.
The more interaction with the game the more likely you will be banned, nobody cares about where you stand or what you do. Reports don't even exist in my eyes.
I will folow this vision in all my scripts and it hasn't failed me over years..., (compared to others :D)

10 hours ago, MrLongdong said:

Can I get a trial?

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey Khal,

So I got called out recently for botting by players as the bot started to attack a portal, but then more and more spinners spawned (dont think there were any when it first attacked the portal), but eventually there were like 6 of them and the bot was still attacking the portal. I know it seems to prioritise spinners over other npcs, but could you maybe make it switch from portals to spinners if they spawn while already attacking the portal? 

Works great otherwise and appreciate the work! :)

On 6/30/2020 at 12:56 AM, TheBotBoi said:

Hey Khal,

So I got called out recently for botting by players as the bot started to attack a portal, but then more and more spinners spawned (dont think there were any when it first attacked the portal), but eventually there were like 6 of them and the bot was still attacking the portal. I know it seems to prioritise spinners over other npcs, but could you maybe make it switch from portals to spinners if they spawn while already attacking the portal? 

Works great otherwise and appreciate the work! :)

On 6/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, true prey said:

Trial please will probably buy today or tomorrow

On 7/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, Klinded said:

Looking to test this script, I tried the other paid ones and I wasn't very happy with them. Could you provide me trial please?

Enjoy the trials!

16 hours ago, batman141 said:

got banned after 3 days of botting be careful w script.

3 days ... I think a lot of people would kill you to last 3 days of botting :D
Read this:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting