Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

i have been running this script for about 3 hours now its doing great not missing a beat and looks very realistic. One suggestion i'd like to add is make the bot where it doesn't always run to southwest corner when bording the boat when u have alot of people using the same bot i noticed while watching mine that was a dead give away. idk how hard it would be to change that but other than that i give this bot a 15 out of 10 great bot alot of work put into it and definitely best ive seen by far.

7 hours ago, i g3t 0wned said:

i have been running this script for about 3 hours now its doing great not missing a beat and looks very realistic. One suggestion i'd like to add is make the bot where it doesn't always run to southwest corner when bording the boat when u have alot of people using the same bot i noticed while watching mine that was a dead give away. idk how hard it would be to change that but other than that i give this bot a 15 out of 10 great bot alot of work put into it and definitely best ive seen by far.

You mean walk to a random place in the boat when you enter right?

On 6/20/2020 at 9:09 PM, i g3t 0wned said:

I agree. I think this the only thing that worries me about the bot.

12 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

I agree. I think this the only thing that worries me about the bot.

Walking around in the boat is not a clear indicator to detect a bot, Well when I pay legit, I enter the boat and wait until game starts...
I chcked some streamers aswell when they played pest control, and most just click to board and wait.

The more you interact with the game, the higher the chance of getting couaght by the detection.
I prefer to write all my scripts in an "AFK" mode and in my eyes that seems to works a lot better then competitors :D

I can still add it, but I don't really see the point, if I see people move in the boat (even when boat leaves in 2-3 sec most of the time) That gives me the feeling of a bot.
Not sure what your vision is on this :)

11 hours ago, botimusprime said:

yea i noticed that too, as games started i could tell who was botting as they boared and went to the same square as me at the same time

^ Check up

11 hours ago, toddbauer33 said:

Could I get a trial please!!!!! :)

Your wintertodt script is amazing btw!

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Walking around in the boat is not a clear indicator to detect a bot, Well when I pay legit, I enter the boat and wait until game starts...
I chcked some streamers aswell when they played pest control, and most just click to board and wait.

The more you interact with the game, the higher the chance of getting couaght by the detection.
I prefer to write all my scripts in an "AFK" mode and in my eyes that seems to works a lot better then competitors :D

I can still add it, but I don't really see the point, if I see people move in the boat (even when boat leaves in 2-3 sec most of the time) That gives me the feeling of a bot.
Not sure what your vision is on this :)

^ Check up

Just got the commendation points for full void :) In regard to the bot standing by the ladder every time, perhaps the "bot detection" system might not pick it up until after a while, I agree with you on that point However, I'd be more concerned about the legit players on the boat next to your bot. After a while, people will notice that you stand by the ladder after every single game (risk of getting reported). This is not an issue when you get onboard and the game starts after 3 seconds, but, there are many times when I'm skipped and have to wait for next boat to fill up. Perhaps you can make the bot click 1 random tile within the boat after entering? 

This is not a deal-breaker as the bot functions flawlessly, however, when I'm babysitting the bot and I see the same people walk next to the ladder each time, I can kind of tell who else is running your script lol. 

Edited by Emerald12

5 minutes ago, Emerald12 said:

Just got the commendation points for full void :) In regard to the bot standing by the ladder every time, perhaps the "bot detection" system might not pick it up until after a while, I agree with you on that point However, I'd be more concerned about the legit players on the boat next to your bot. After a while, people will notice that you stand by the ladder after every single game (risk of getting reported). This is not an issue when you get onboard and the game starts after 3 seconds, but, there are many times when I'm skipped and have to wait for next boat to fill up. Perhaps you can make the bot click 1 random tile within the boat after entering? 

This is not a deal-breaker as the bot functions flawlessly, however, when I'm babysitting the bot and I see the same people walk next to the ladder each time, I can kind of tell who else is running your script lol. 

I could add it, not a big deal.
Could even make an option of it so you can tick it if you want to move in the boat :)

Will take a look at that!

• Like 1