Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If set to attack portals, it wont open gate if it is closed, it then ends up looking very bot like by trying to run to a open gate, then if the gate is closed before it can make it through, it will stand there until another is open, thus repeating the process. Alot of times it ends up losing the game bc it just stands waiting to get in a open gate. Idk if this has been a issue before now (just purchased), but i wanted to bring attention to it. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, SoupOrDick said:

If set to attack portals, it wont open gate if it is closed, it then ends up looking very bot like by trying to run to a open gate, then if the gate is closed before it can make it through, it will stand there until another is open, thus repeating the process. Alot of times it ends up losing the game bc it just stands waiting to get in a open gate. Idk if this has been a issue before now (just purchased), but i wanted to bring attention to it. Thank you!

Unfortunately that's hopw the pathing works in the game, when someone closes a gate right when you click behind it...
Not much you can do about it, there is tons of people spam closing the gates so ther eis not much of a point to stay at a gate and get 0 activity :/

Grabbed 1900 pest control points with this over the course of a few days pretty easily. I limited my runtime to 2-3 hours sessions.

It DOES look pretty botlike when someone closes a door in front of you, but tbh, 90% of the people at pest control are bots anyhow. I won't worry about getting reported, here at least.

Worth the cost to not have to play 380 games by hand, 100%.

6 hours ago, micabigg said:

Grabbed 1900 pest control points with this over the course of a few days pretty easily. I limited my runtime to 2-3 hours sessions.

It DOES look pretty botlike when someone closes a door in front of you, but tbh, 90% of the people at pest control are bots anyhow. I won't worry about getting reported, here at least.

Worth the cost to not have to play 380 games by hand, 100%.

Ya the doors are a huge pain in the ass when people play with them -_-
Will take a look if I can make it smoother

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Unfortunately that's hopw the pathing works in the game, when someone closes a gate right when you click behind it...
Not much you can do about it, there is tons of people spam closing the gates so ther eis not much of a point to stay at a gate and get 0 activity :/

I understand what you're saying, what I mean is the script doesn't attempt to click the gate to open it at all. If all gates a shut, it just stands there behind the gate stuck. I apologize if i'm misunderstanding what you're saying in your explanation, outside of that issue the script works beautifully like all of your work does! Thank you for responding, cheers.

3 hours ago, SoupOrDick said:

I understand what you're saying, what I mean is the script doesn't attempt to click the gate to open it at all. If all gates a shut, it just stands there behind the gate stuck. I apologize if i'm misunderstanding what you're saying in your explanation, outside of that issue the script works beautifully like all of your work does! Thank you for responding, cheers.

Ohhh ya I didn't understand it that way, will check that out right now!

• 2 weeks later...