Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, levu10 said:

So just a suggestion (because I'm an idiot): do a combat level check on the account for the boat selected. I may or may not have selected intermediate boat for my 50 cmb account and come back to it half an hour later to it just spamming the plank lol 

That's a good idea :D
Will add it right away ^^

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Whysoasiany said:

Bought this script, and it's going very well (defend/attack monsters only). Netting me around 60-75 points per hour. 

The only problem I have with it is that it sometimes gets stuck for a few seconds when there is a mob behind a door that someone just closed  in your face.

Will take a look at that! :)
Doors are always an issue for bots, especially if people open and close all time -__-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Needs a "prioritize spinners" toggle. When fighting the portal, it'll continue fighting even though there are too many spinners, making it look sus af. 

Preferred behavior would be to kill spinners first, then attack portal once there are no spinners.

it will focus spinners first, aslong as there is no brawler nearby that can block you

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

it will focus spinners first, aslong as there is no brawler nearby that can block you

It focuses on them -initially-, but once the bot is actually attacking the portal, it will not target other spinners even if those other spinners will make the dps it's doing to the portal useless.

Also pathing is quite erratic at the beginning. It starts off in a single direction, which is good, but then the gate opens and it jolts back to the other direction, which looks suspicious af. I am using mirror mode.

2 hours ago, Danielle said:

It focuses on them -initially-, but once the bot is actually attacking the portal, it will not target other spinners even if those other spinners will make the dps it's doing to the portal useless.

Also pathing is quite erratic at the beginning. It starts off in a single direction, which is good, but then the gate opens and it jolts back to the other direction, which looks suspicious af. I am using mirror mode.

That shouldn't matter tbh
Well if people play with the gate by closing and opening it it can walk around sometimes... Not much you can do about it