Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

I am having issues with running it on mirror mode, it takes so long to click that i dont even recieve points due to inactivity.

yet when i put it on stealth mode it works perfectly fine and as no problem. i got 92 points this hour intermediate boat.

what am i doing wrong? my cpu usage is at bare minimum with great specs and all i am doing is babysitting and watching a movie on netflix?

Edit:

would love to keep it on mirror mode if possible ive heard its great for lowering ban rates

thank you

Edited by TrojanSpray

2 hours ago, TrojanSpray said:

I am having issues with running it on mirror mode, it takes so long to click that i dont even recieve points due to inactivity.

yet when i put it on stealth mode it works perfectly fine and as no problem. i got 92 points this hour intermediate boat.

what am i doing wrong? my cpu usage is at bare minimum with great specs and all i am doing is babysitting and watching a movie on netflix?

Edit:

would love to keep it on mirror mode if possible ive heard its great for lowering ban rates

thank you

Ya mirror needs some serious updating ... It's very slow :/
Have you trie to set delay to 50ms instead of 1000ms?

Would i be able to get a refund on this bot? i have went trhough 2 proxys and 3 accounts. 1 account was a brand new proxy/account with only 4-6 hours of void under the belt as the only bot.

even if i get a refund i will most likely spend it on your other script mort myre fungus. Sorry this one is just not doing well at all very noticeable, same tile everytime you get into the boat, doesnt attack properly or notice brawlers to walk around them and does not work in mirror mode what so ever 😮 i would like to try some of your other scripts with the money if possible

22 minutes ago, TrojanSpray said:

Would i be able to get a refund on this bot? i have went trhough 2 proxys and 3 accounts. 1 account was a brand new proxy/account with only 4-6 hours of void under the belt as the only bot.

even if i get a refund i will most likely spend it on your other script mort myre fungus. Sorry this one is just not doing well at all very noticeable, same tile everytime you get into the boat, doesnt attack properly or notice brawlers to walk around them and does not work in mirror mode what so ever 😮 i would like to try some of your other scripts with the money if possible

Ya there was a huge bannw ave today :/
Post in the refund section on this forum ^^