Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

19 hours ago, omgperson1 said:

Hello I tested this script out and it's extremely buggy and laggy. Attacking portals don't work for me. So I only got the defend the knight to work. And when it did work, it wouldn't go back on the boat after the game is done. 

Sorry if the script worked I would have definitely bought.

I literally ran the script myself to get 800 pointes 2 days ago ... there was No single issue to find. So the script still works just fine ... 

If you actually found something thats not 100% can you actually explain what didnt work at attacking portals? 

Entering the boat can sometimes lissclick the plank but Should still continue after a few second ...

EDIT: just ran the script and it attacked portals just like it Should, it also perfecrly hopper poetals after killing a precious portal.

So let me know what your “issue” is :)

Edited by Khaleesi

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I literally ran the script myself to get 800 pointes 2 days ago ... there was No single issue to find. So the script still works just fine ... 

If you actually found something thats not 100% can you actually explain what didnt work at attacking portals? 

Entering the boat can sometimes lissclick the plank but Should still continue after a few second ...

EDIT: just ran the script and it attacked portals just like it Should, it also perfecrly hopper poetals after killing a precious portal.

So let me know what your “issue” is :)

Hmm... That's really weird. It doesn't work like that when I try. 

So when I choose the attacking portals, my character would literally stay in the boat for the duration of the game. Only defend the knight works for me, for some reason. Also the paint said navigating to the boat (when I choose attacking portals option).

Do you think it has to do with the latency issue? Would a low fps affect the script? I find that when I run the script it makes my fps drop. 

I used  this script and a bank organizer... got banned within 24 hours of use....

unless a script that organizes the bank for me got detected or this idk.

I would like to mention i used the bank organizer script about 8 days ago.

I used this bot for 3 hours and manually intervened here and there over the course.

Edited by Devildog125

On 8/17/2018 at 12:57 AM, omgperson1 said:

Hmm... That's really weird. It doesn't work like that when I try. 

So when I choose the attacking portals, my character would literally stay in the boat for the duration of the game. Only defend the knight works for me, for some reason. Also the paint said navigating to the boat (when I choose attacking portals option).

Do you think it has to do with the latency issue? Would a low fps affect the script? I find that when I run the script it makes my fps drop. 

On 8/17/2018 at 1:38 PM, atomiclee said:

Doesn't seem to be attacking portals, just the monsters so I am not getting points...  Bit annoying.

Is this still an issue for you guys?