Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

I LOVE this script. i set it up on my side monitor and play world of warcraft while i get lvls and points so flawlessly .

the only problem i have is it does NOT have Magic Shortbow (i) and it doesnt seem to wanna spec with the magic short bow option.

is it possible to add that in? its such a "go to " weapon for alot of people lvling range in there. Thanks!

I LOVE this script. i set it up on my side monitor and play world of warcraft while i get lvls and points so flawlessly .

the only problem i have is it does NOT have Magic Shortbow (i) and it doesnt seem to wanna spec with the magic short bow option.

is it possible to add that in? its such a "go to " weapon for alot of people lvling range in there. Thanks!

I can take a look at this ... never saw the magic shortbow (i) :D

Purchased this script last night, ran it for 1 hour 20 minutes, logged off. Logged back on an hour or so later, ran the script for 40 minutes and then logged off for the night. 

5 minutes ago (I work from 7am-3pm and it is currently 3:25pm) I logged on to the account via the regular RS client and my screen froze and then I DCed. 

Entered my info and was told that my account has been disabled. 

Went to the RS website and checked my messages and sure enough, I had received a 48 hour ban for botting. 

Botted for all of 2 hours total and that was with an hour break! Never have used OSBot, not any other bot since the release of OSRS. 

Any way that I can receive a refund Khaleesi? 

I did not go the trial route because I read the reviews and looked at your other scripts and you seem to be a trusted developer. So I figured why not just purchase the full package. 

Purchased this script last night, ran it for 1 hour 20 minutes, logged off. Logged back on an hour or so later, ran the script for 40 minutes and then logged off for the night. 

5 minutes ago (I work from 7am-3pm and it is currently 3:25pm) I logged on to the account via the regular RS client and my screen froze and then I DCed. 

Entered my info and was told that my account has been disabled. 

Went to the RS website and checked my messages and sure enough, I had received a 48 hour ban for botting. 

Botted for all of 2 hours total and that was with an hour break! Never have used OSBot, not any other bot since the release of OSRS. 

Any way that I can receive a refund Khaleesi? 

I did not go the trial route because I read the reviews and looked at your other scripts and you seem to be a trusted developer. So I figured why not just purchase the full package. 

Well, my friend. You missed one important thing in your research - ALWAYS use the mirror client. The ban rates are so much lower with it thus your accounts will last a lot longer. Regarding a refund, that's not a legitimate reason for one I'm afraid, but you could try to get one. 

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

hey so did you ever get around a brawler workaround? :3 does it open doors? i think I remember it using already opened doors. so if the west door was open but the east portal was up, it'd only go through that tedious west door.

I didn't continue on it... ran into some troubles. Will be continuing to fix this in the weekend <3

Ya it prefers open doors > opening door, will change the algoritm for this.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I believe I mentioned this before but, the walking to the corner of the island bug is still there =/

when i try to moved away from there it would click back to that original spot. the client would keep saying null and on the script it say walking closer to the void knight

Edited by Niggaaron

I believe I mentioned this before but, the walking to the corner of the island bug is still there =/

when i try to moved away from there it would click back to that original spot. the client would keep saying null and on the script it say walking closer to the void knight

Can you provide everything ?

Chekc first post for bug report template.

Like what option did you use? point spender?

Can you provide everything ?

Chekc first post for bug report template.

Like what option did you use? point spender

Can't find the template =/

The options I've tried was both attack portals and defend knight without the only attack monster in the intermediate boat. Both had this bug and its been around quite a while

I didnt have any other options used other than attack portals or defend knight

Can't find the template =/

The options I've tried was both attack portals and defend knight without the only attack monster in the intermediate boat. Both had this bug and its been around quite a while

I didnt have any other options used other than attack portals or defend knight

Check the first post again my friend :)