Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

script trial was working good befor osbot shit it self.

i dont know much about scripting and how hard it would be, but if you could get it to attack the monsters around the portals that would be good.

or if attacking portals, hitting monsters until 50 damage. just to make sure the lower levels get the points,

I don't get what you are trying to say here ...

It does attack monsters if the portal isn't open ... I get like 700+ dmg count on my main every game.

but on a pure you barly hit on a portal, and as soon as a portals open it attacks that not a monster.

and if 5+ people are standing in the middel near the void knight (queen what ever it is) it can sometimes strugel to get the 50 damage.

so if there was a option to attack monsters around the portals it would get the damge and not look so bot like just standing in the middel.

but on a pure you barly hit on a portal, and as soon as a portals open it attacks that not a monster.

and if 5+ people are standing in the middel near the void knight (queen what ever it is) it can sometimes strugel to get the 50 damage.

so if there was a option to attack monsters around the portals it would get the damge and not look so bot like just standing in the middel.

I'll see if I can make something in the GUI to only attack monsters :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Script updated to V0.06:

- Able to only attack monsters at portals

- added a 3rd mode. (Repairing objects)

Thi has been made without testing, since client is offline ...

As soon as it is online, I'll test run and push the update! QwPha8E.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Just got a 2 day ban yesterday. Banned within 24 hours of use. sleep.png

Use mirror mode bro, normal client will get you banned on 99% of scripts, fairly easy.

staus: setting up script but no pop up ever pops up lol what do i do khal i paid 10$ for this bro

managed to start the script by restarting computer. Script does not recognize that the game has started however when game ends it does cross the gankplank but once in the game stands in the boat

OSBot just had a major downtime and update, I'll look into this and see whats causing it :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control