Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Step 1: Determine if you are blocked by brawler.

Step 2: Determine if the npc is north/east/south/west of you.

Step 3:

If north or south, click any tile x units away from your current tile either east or west.

if east or west, click any tile x units away from your current tile either north or south.

etc etc.

Edited by boatsb4hose

Sure gave yoyu a couple hours.

Goodluck!

Step 1: Determine if you are blocked by brawler.

Step 3:
If north or south, click any tile x units away from your current tile either east or west.

if east or west, click any tile x units away from your current tile either north or south.

etc etc.

It ran awesome out of 4hours it got stuck in 2 games east of the boat and right before the east gate.  The brawler problem i saw happen but if you have auto retail on it will just start attacking it so its whatever

Friend of mine on a different bot site recommended that you do this:

Write an algorithm that searches for brawler NPCS, then adds the tiles which they are blocking to an arraylist. Then use DPathNavigator to exclude these tiles and generate a path to the portal. /*https://*********.org/doc/*/

You will probably want to thread this separate from the main thread.
Don't forget to remove the tiles from the arraylist if the brawler dies or moves!

Friend of mine on a different bot site recommended that you do this:

Write an algorithm that searches for brawler NPCS, then adds the tiles which they are blocking to an arraylist. Then use DPathNavigator to exclude these tiles and generate a path to the portal. /*https://*********.org/doc/*/

You will probably want to thread this separate from the main thread.

Don't forget to remove the tiles from the arraylist if the brawler dies or moves!

I also modified my path class to do that, but since my walker always tries to click on the tile which is the farest away, it will still click behind the brawler.

You can't auto walk around it... :(

btw hes making it way to hard LOL xD adding tile to an array, what a waste -_-

Just use A* algo to get a path and instead of blocking the unwalkable tiles, just block 9 tiles around the brawler ^^

I'll get it solved 1 day xD

Got confirmation from Zainy (well-known Pest Control scripter from another forum) he said that 

"Step 1: Determine if you are blocked by brawler.

Step 3:

etc etc."

Was closest to his solution. I'd start here.
  • Like 2

I see, Fixed this issue for you!

Ended up trying, liking, and buying the script! It's awesome.

Just a few things I saw that might improve the script:

1. After entering the boat, the bot could walk/run to the north end of the boat. Players on the north end get selected first to go to the game.

2. The points gained counter counts points that I already have (sometimes, sometimes not though?). This doesn't really matter much.

3. Walking around brawlers and sometimes even when blocked by the portal a bit needs a little work. (I can hardly do this playing myself sometimes lol) [EDIT: Just saw that you are already working on this problem. A simple fix could also be to just attack a brawler in the way]

4. Another one that could be helpful to those struggling to get the 50 hits each time would be defending the knight until reaching 50 then attacking portals. (I feel like people think those defending the knight are bots)

Other than that, runs super smooth and is stable and reliable to get zeal points smile.png

Edited by LuckyShim

Ended up trying, liking, and buying the script! It's awesome.

Just a few things I saw that might improve the script:

1. After entering the boat, the bot could walk/run to the north end of the boat. Players on the north end get selected first to go to the game.

2. The points gained counter counts points that I already have (sometimes, sometimes not though?). This doesn't really matter much.

3. Walking around brawlers and sometimes even when blocked by the portal a bit needs a little work. (I can hardly do this playing myself sometimes lol) [EDIT: Just saw that you are already working on this problem. A simple fix could also be to just attack a brawler in the way]

Other than that, runs super smooth and is stable and reliable to get zeal points smile.png

Thx for the feedback,

1) Does players in the north really go first?

2) Ya I know it's kind abugged sometimes ... :s

3) ya working on something ^^

Thx for the feedback,

1) Does players in the north really go first?

2) Ya I know it's kind abugged sometimes ... :s

3) ya working on something ^^

Yes players in the north go in first! I wasn't sure at first. But if you've ever been left behind you'll notice that the whole north part of the boat is empty, while you probably were in one of the two south rows which still have people waiting in it.

Also, someone said that a Mod had confirmed it.

• Like 1