Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Even if it is mirror mode related, is there no fix or workaround? A lot of other scripters have fixed their scripts to support mirror mode and the only bug in this script I found was the boat afk one. 

Probably there is a way around, didn't found yet ... Didn't had much time to debug it :s

I noticed, when your internet is slower the bug happends a lor more.

Might try something else when I get home.

• Like 1

Script has been updated To V0.05:

- The AFKing at the boat should be fixed.

let me know if you are still having this issue.

Khaleesi

Gonna test this out tomorrow morning once update is implemented. Thanks for the quick response and for the update, i'll post on the thread tomoz if it's fixed

Edited by hash1mate

Hi, thanks for v0.05. The afk problem seems to be mostly fixed. I do have a few issues/suggestions. Very often my character gets stuck behind a brawler, and the script keeps trying to attack the portal, or walk somewhere and when there's a brawler in the way it just keeps spam clicking but doesn't move obviously. Also, About 1 in 10 games or so, the script would click on one of the four areas (mostly on the east side) once the game starts and then afk/bug out the rest of the game. Next game usually works fine though. Finally, when i've enabled spec wep (dds++ to be precise), it switches to the dds and specs but 9/10 times doesn't click back on my primary weapon, and if the game ends then it sticks with the dds instead of the primary wep. 

Hi, thanks for v0.05. The afk problem seems to be mostly fixed. I do have a few issues/suggestions. Very often my character gets stuck behind a brawler, and the script keeps trying to attack the portal, or walk somewhere and when there's a brawler in the way it just keeps spam clicking but doesn't move obviously. Also, About 1 in 10 games or so, the script would click on one of the four areas (mostly on the east side) once the game starts and then afk/bug out the rest of the game. Next game usually works fine though. Finally, when i've enabled spec wep (dds++ to be precise), it switches to the dds and specs but 9/10 times doesn't click back on my primary weapon, and if the game ends then it sticks with the dds instead of the primary wep. 

ya brawlers are a pain in the ass ... so it afk's at the portal when it's gone?

That's awkward, i'll see why it doesn't swap back.

Khaleesi

ya brawlers are a pain in the ass ... so it afk's at the portal when it's gone?

That's awkward, i'll see why it doesn't swap back.

Khaleesi

No, it would click on the minimap near the portal at the start of the game. From then it just doesn't do anything for the rest, even the mouse doesn't move or anything

Perhaps have the script attack brawlers if a certain condition statement is met. Think of it like this:

getPlayerPositionTile1...(whatever you use to get the position of the player on the map)

attackPortal(or anything for that matter like a spinner)...

getPlayerPositionTile2...

if (getPlayerPositionTile1 == getPlayerPositionTile2){

attackNearestBrawler...

}

What I'm trying to get at here is it should analyze whether or not it's attacking what it just clicked on throughout the game of pest control. If I've clicked to attack a portal and it isn't attacking the portal, that means a brawler is most likely in the way. If the tile I was standing on before attacking the portal is the same (==) as the tile after clicking the portal && we aren't able to attack the portal (brawler in the way), click on the nearest brawler and attack that.

I don't code for Runescape, but this seems like it could work?

This won't solve the brawler problem, but at least it will do something rather than try to attack an object with a brawler in the way.

Another note, is it possible to do something like: attackPortal; have it sleep for a couple seconds "sleep(2);", getAttackStatus; (is it attacking the portal? If it's not attacking the portal, return false) When it returns false, have it click tangent to it as shown in this picture. It returns false because that red brawler is in the way.

294jd3p.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose

Perhaps have the script attack brawlers if a certain condition statement is met. Think of it like this:

getPlayerPositionTile1...(whatever you use to get the position of the player on the map)

attackPortal(or anything for that matter like a spinner)...

getPlayerPositionTile2...

if (getPlayerPositionTile1 == getPlayerPositionTile2){

attackNearestBrawler...

}

What I'm trying to get at here is it should analyze whether or not it's attacking what it just clicked on throughout the game of pest control. If I've clicked to attack a portal and it isn't attacking the portal, that means a brawler is most likely in the way. If the tile I was standing on before attacking the portal is the same (==) as the tile after clicking the portal && we aren't able to attack the portal (brawler in the way), click on the nearest brawler and attack that.

I don't code for Runescape, but this seems like it could work?

This won't solve the brawler problem, but at least it will do something rather than try to attack an object with a brawler in the way.

Another note, is it possible to do something like: attackPortal; have it sleep for a couple seconds "sleep(2);", getAttackStatus; (is it attacking the portal? If it's not attacking the portal, return false) When it returns false, have it click tangent to it as shown in this picture. It returns false because that red brawler is in the way.

What you are trying to doesn't work, theren is no such method . if you click the portal and a brawler is in its way, we are still "attacking" the portal. We can only check if we are actually facing a npc or not. I could only test the distance between the altar and the player after clicking it. There would still be tons of cases where the bralwer could be positioned.

So your theory is already false for everything... :(

If i was really this simple I would have solved it a long time ago.

but I'll come up with a solution soon, trying to find something reliable.

Thx for the detailed post! <3

can i have a trial for a hour khal ill probably buy it since i need to get full void biggrin.png can do a proggy or do one for any of your other scripts if you want. Valk gave me a trial of his but i was in school and wasn't able to test it biggrin.png

Sure gave yoyu a couple hours.

Goodluck!

Edited by Khaleesi