Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy :D

Loving the trial, definitely will purchase! 50 points already!

Couple things I've noticed, maybe if you could expand the search radius when defending the void knight (because he gets ranged and my guy will just watch him get hit, even if whatever is hitting him is within camera view).

Also the script seems to only prioritize spinners if they are there before the shield drops on the portal (if one spawns while youre attacking the portal your character keeps attacking the portal rather than prioritizing the spinner).

Hope any of this helps!

On 10/31/2018 at 4:37 PM, lootgang99 said:

Loving the trial, definitely will purchase! 50 points already!

Couple things I've noticed, maybe if you could expand the search radius when defending the void knight (because he gets ranged and my guy will just watch him get hit, even if whatever is hitting him is within camera view).

Also the script seems to only prioritize spinners if they are there before the shield drops on the portal (if one spawns while youre attacking the portal your character keeps attacking the portal rather than prioritizing the spinner).

Hope any of this helps!

Will take a look at the readius stuff of the knight and also the spinner priority!

On 11/1/2018 at 8:32 AM, 6366 said:

Maybe I please get a trial for this? I bought your wc / barrels script works flawless hehe. Can't wait to try this.

Enjoy the trial

14 hours ago, kristian318 said:

Can you still pay for this with gold? Would like to buy it.

Yes check the vouchers section on this forum :)

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Will take a look at the readius stuff of the knight and also the spinner priority!

Enjoy the trial

Yes check the vouchers section on this forum :)

I asked because the link on the forum doesn't work, so thought you might have stopped accepting cash as payment. Is there a private message where we can figure something out then?

any recent infos about bans? i bought this script 2 days ago and only used it for like 35 mins so far. Babysitted it the whole time since it got stuck twice on the plank on the low level boat. Else than that it worked pretty fine, khal u still updating this? maybe u can take a look at the "boat-entering" the bot seems to sometimes turn the camera to a spot where its like a millimeter off the rtight spot to enter the boat and just gets stuck.

4 hours ago, marshall1912 said:

any recent infos about bans? i bought this script 2 days ago and only used it for like 35 mins so far. Babysitted it the whole time since it got stuck twice on the plank on the low level boat. Else than that it worked pretty fine, khal u still updating this? maybe u can take a look at the "boat-entering" the bot seems to sometimes turn the camera to a spot where its like a millimeter off the rtight spot to enter the boat and just gets stuck.

Ya Will take a look at it! Not sure why this is happening ...