Molly's Orber

Molly

This seems to be a bug specifically with mirror mode, when entering a new region which needs to be loaded for some reason mirror mode sometimes does not load it correctly. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do on my end to guarantee this won't happen.

It does the same thing for me. It seems to do this because it clicks on the main player screen and tries to click through the wall to get to an area around the corner or whatever. Is there any way to move the player via the minimap in the top right? As opposed to trying to click on the main screen where it is easy to get caught on things.

It does the same thing for me. It seems to do this because it clicks on the main player screen and tries to click through the wall to get to an area around the corner or whatever. Is there any way to move the player via the minimap in the top right? As opposed to trying to click on the main screen where it is easy to get caught on things.

It actually just did it after I posted that... you can see its trying to click around that corner to get to the gate but it can't click through the wall so it would be easier to move via the map instead.

post-69814-0-22958000-1447819210_thumb.png

Edited by skeeter378
  • Like 1

It actually just did it after I posted that... you can see its trying to click around that corner to get to the gate but it can't click through the wall so it would be easier to move via the map instead.

I'll take a look at this after class tommorow, should be an easy fix. It's 4am here right now however and I need to sleep.

Yeah,still the same issue on mirror client. It usually happens randomly,if let's say 2hours it doesn't occur, it shouldn't occur until the next botting session. And a big problem is that when you die charging air orb and you have 3 items in inventory,the bot doesn't equip them and doesn't teleport to edgeville(It crashes and stays at lumby). So last night my bot stood for like 7hrs in lumby lol.

Yeah,still the same issue on mirror client. It usually happens randomly,if let's say 2hours it doesn't occur, it shouldn't occur until the next botting session. And a big problem is that when you die charging air orb and you have 3 items in inventory,the bot doesn't equip them and doesn't teleport to edgeville(It crashes and stays at lumby). So last night my bot stood for like 7hrs in lumby lol.

I'll take a look into these problems. I have a more effective solution for fixing the issue with walking that I implemented in another script of mine, I'll throw it into this one as well.

• Like 1

I'll take a look into these problems. I have a more effective solution for fixing the issue with walking that I implemented in another script of mine, I'll throw it into this one as well.

mine had the issue post-death as well. the second i teleported to edgeville with glory in inv it went right back to working though so i would hope this would be a pretty simple fix. i even set respawn to edgeville and it couldn't manage to find its way to the bank