Molly's Orber

Molly

On 10/4/2017 at 3:57 AM, Molly said:

You have one now.

Could you post a copy of the logger when this happens please? I will try to replicate it.

I mean if u got new bot account and this going to wildy like first  1-20 times and this warning you with the security table and bot cant click it off.Btw which proxy everyone using for bots? i botted now for like 6 hour on different ips and i got 2 accounts banned...

On 10/7/2017 at 5:22 PM, Revevampire said:

I mean if u got new bot account and this going to wildy like first  1-20 times and this warning you with the security table and bot cant click it off.Btw which proxy everyone using for bots? i botted now for like 6 hour on different ips and i got 2 accounts banned...

When you said trap door I thought you meant the trap door in edgeville you need to open to climb the ladder down into the dungeon.  The popup from the gate entering the wilderness needs to be manually disabled via the tickbox that is on it. You will need to do this one time and it will not popup again.

Trials given.

Edited by Molly

On 10/9/2017 at 3:20 AM, Molly said:

When you said trap door I thought you meant the trap door in edgeville you need to open to climb the ladder down into the dungeon.  The popup from the gate entering the wilderness needs to be manually disabled via the tickbox that is on it. You will need to do this one time and it will not popup again.

Trials given.

Yeah,Thats okay.Its good but i need know which proxy everyone using or what..I get two accounts banned in like 4 hours...Or what is ban rate.. Someone said hes got banned after like 10days botting.

On 10/10/2017 at 4:26 PM, Revevampire said:

Yeah,Thats okay.Its good but i need know which proxy everyone using or what..I get two accounts banned in like 4 hours...Or what is ban rate.. Someone said hes got banned after like 10days botting.

I am not sure of the best proxy service to use, I'd recommend asking around forums for advice on the subject.

Trials given!

Hey, I'm interested, requesting for trial, so I have to have all the cosmic runes instead or it withdraw the 81 from the bank each trip? Cause if I got 10k cosmic runes at my pocket the pkers will love it. I guess its a dumb question cause it has to withdraw the air orbs too... Anyways I want to request a trial and further buy it, it has anti-ban system? I guess it withdraw the amulet of glory and ring of dueling too right? And food? Everything right? I mean he do the air orbs, he teleport to Clan wars or Edgeville, he banks everything and withdraw food amulet of glory if it doesnt has charges, ring of dueling as well, cosmic runes and unpowered orbs, is that correct?

Anyways requesting a trial, i already liked the post.

Btw if you activate the trial how do I get it? It automatically goes to my osbot launcher? I can activate the 24 trial whenever I want or is jsut when you activate it for me?

Edited by CaTiiRe
Miss something
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, CaTiiRe said:

Hey, I'm interested, requesting for trial, so I have to have all the cosmic runes instead or it withdraw the 81 from the bank each trip? Cause if I got 10k cosmic runes at my pocket the pkers will love it. I guess its a dumb question cause it has to withdraw the air orbs too... Anyways I want to request a trial and further buy it, it has anti-ban system? I guess it withdraw the amulet of glory and ring of dueling too right? And food? Everything right? I mean he do the air orbs, he teleport to Clan wars or Edgeville, he banks everything and withdraw food amulet of glory if it doesnt has charges, ring of dueling as well, cosmic runes and unpowered orbs, is that correct?

Anyways requesting a trial, i already liked the post.

Btw if you activate the trial how do I get it? It automatically goes to my osbot launcher? I can activate the 24 trial whenever I want or is jsut when you activate it for me?

well im not the scripter but just tried it out. 
So yea it widraws cosmic runes by the amount of orbs in your invertory.
You can set you food and at what hp for bot to eat it and tele out if critical HP.
Theres glory option and stamina potions too but no rings of duelling

Thank you for the script.

I would really like to buy it but some glitches make me want to change my mind.
The script is really struggling with picking the way through spiders and monks. Have died about 20 times during trial because it stars to go through spiders then changes to monks and then again to spiders and to monks. Sometimes it solves it self out and goes to powering orbs and sometimes the process takes too long and even by using food the bot dies.
And rings of dueling option would be sick too.