Molly's Orber

Molly

12 hours ago, Narcotics said:

Any known bugs at the moment? And how much gp per hour is this making atm doing air orbs? 

None that I know of. If we assume that you can get 500 orbs p/h, really you should be able to get a bit more, at current prices you should make around 300k p/h.

1 hour ago, passwordistaco said:

If im making a bot just for this, should I do combat mage all the way to 66 for the def and hits lvls? you say 40 hp recommended for low def, what is considered low def? would 40 def be good?

You shouldn't really need def levels with 40hp, you could get hit a couple times if chaos druids bind you, and you might get hit one time from a black demon so 40 hp and 1 def should be plenty.  For some HP experience I would recommend doing witches house quest as it gives 6325 hp exp and is pretty short after that you could finish out the 40hp with combat mage training.  I'm sure people run it with less than 40 hp, and 1 def so if you think you could I'd say give it a shot and see what works for you.  The 40hp is a recommendation because I feel it will prevent deaths nearly 100% of the time.

Edited by Molly

15 minutes ago, Molly said:

None that I know of. If we assume that you can get 500 orbs p/h, really you should be able to get a bit more, at current prices you should make around 300k p/h.

You shouldn't really need def levels with 40hp, you could get hit a couple times if chaos druids bind you, and you might get hit one time from a black demon so 40 hp and 1 def should be plenty.  For some HP experience I would recommend doing witches house quest as it gives 6325 hp exp and is pretty short after that you could finish out the 40hp with combat mage training.  I'm sure people run it with less than 40 hp, and 1 def so if you think you could I'd say give it a shot and see what works for you.  The 40hp is a recommendation because I feel it will prevent deaths nearly 100% of the time.

Oh alright thank you, well I went ahead and got 35 def while training mage. ill just switch to curse alch now to get up to 66 and give this script a try. When i'm ready ill ask for a trial and see how she does :)

• Like 1