Molly's Orber

Molly

Hey I'm not sure whether this is a bug or an anti ban measure, but this is what ive found:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): When running to the air orb location, it often runs "mindlessly" often taking the wrong route before finally going back on track. An example of this would be entering the second gate before the black demons, rather than going to that gate, it would wrap around to were the red spiders are, then run backwords to that gate and continue. This wastes a solid 20-30 seconds per trip, and I'm not sure if this is meant to happen.  Other than that I'm making a solid 260k p/h

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:32:38 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3489 Named: Bank booth
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:32:53 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:34:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Fatal error! Cycles threshold reached on Walk => [x=3131, y=9918, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:34:55 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
Your settings:

Salmon food, eating as specific hp, using stamina potions, glories
Mirror mode: Y/N

Yes

Also just wondering if this is limited to 1 client per script, or am i able to use multiple bots using this script?

EDIT - This also happens at the start on the very first gate, the one before entering the wilderness. It would open the gate, then run all the way back to a smaller room with rats, then run back again and continue.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:40:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:40:25 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Edited by burgerboi

On 8/26/2017 at 3:39 AM, burgerboi said:

Hey I'm not sure whether this is a bug or an anti ban measure, but this is what ive found:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): When running to the air orb location, it often runs "mindlessly" often taking the wrong route before finally going back on track. An example of this would be entering the second gate before the black demons, rather than going to that gate, it would wrap around to were the red spiders are, then run backwords to that gate and continue. This wastes a solid 20-30 seconds per trip, and I'm not sure if this is meant to happen.  Other than that I'm making a solid 260k p/h

Log:

[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:32:38 PM]: Using bank at location: 3095,3489 Named: Bank booth
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:32:53 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:34:02 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Fatal error! Cycles threshold reached on Walk => [x=3131, y=9918, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:34:55 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
Your settings:

Salmon food, eating as specific hp, using stamina potions, glories
Mirror mode: Y/N

Yes

Also just wondering if this is limited to 1 client per script, or am i able to use multiple bots using this script?

EDIT - This also happens at the start on the very first gate, the one before entering the wilderness. It would open the gate, then run all the way back to a smaller room with rats, then run back again and continue.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:40:24 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 05:40:25 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

It is not limited to 1 client per script. I'll take a look into the bug.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was on vacation. You guys all have trials now.

On 8/27/2017 at 11:20 PM, guxan said:

tested with house, flawless in 3h, deathwalking did log out istead of picking up, ( dont bring gear u dont want to lose)
tested with glories, flawless for 4 hours, missed progreport tho :( will send one tomorrow when i have the time to run it :)

Just pushed a fix for the house stuck, live version will be 10.1.