Molly's Orber

Molly

On 5/17/2017 at 0:29 PM, elitepros55 said:

Can I get a trial Please?

You have one now.

On 5/17/2017 at 6:52 PM, NectarOfBass said:

looking for free trial

Your account needs to be VIP or 2 weeks old to receive a trial.

On 5/17/2017 at 10:18 PM, dimka5112 said:

how much osgp for script?

Will depends on the current price of vouchers in the market section, I cannot directly sell the script for osrs gp.

12 hours ago, spdtiger said:

hi may i have a trial please? 

You also have one now.

On 5/22/2017 at 10:11 PM, madting said:

how long does these accounts usually last before ban sweetie?

also can i get a trial?

Depends on your botting habits, when I used this script to gold farm I would just suicide bot till they got banned, seemed to usually be a week or so running 24/7 before I'd get a ban, It has however been some time since I've gold farmed using this particular script. You have a trial now.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

1) at the ladder going into edge dungeon. gets stuck if camera blocks entrance.

2) THE GATE ENTERING WILD. It wont click fast enough to get through it. or just gets stuck when asked if you are sure you want to go through This happens when it world hops too... if I don't manually click it, it will sit at the gate and die over and over and over. very annoying.

3: and when you die, it bugs out and logs you out eventually.

4: sometimes it gets stuck outside behind the bank

ps...sorry its a lot.. but I spent 10$... so I wanna point it all out. maybe it was the new update?

Log: Dunno how to go through it. I normally use Advertising other bots isn't allowed. but ur script looked nice.
Your settings: standard rs settings.
Mirror mode: no... injection because I run many clients.. :\

Edited by The Process

On 5/26/2017 at 5:52 PM, Untouchable123 said:

purchased the bot but it will not run to the alter what to do?

Please post what a log.

On 5/26/2017 at 9:48 PM, The Process said:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

1) at the ladder going into edge dungeon. gets stuck if camera blocks entrance.

2) THE GATE ENTERING WILD. It wont click fast enough to get through it. or just gets stuck when asked if you are sure you want to go through This happens when it world hops too... if I don't manually click it, it will sit at the gate and die over and over and over. very annoying.

3: and when you die, it bugs out and logs you out eventually.

4: sometimes it gets stuck outside behind the bank

ps...sorry its a lot.. but I spent 10$... so I wanna point it all out. maybe it was the new update?

Log: Dunno how to go through it. I normally use Advertising other bots isn't allowed. but ur script looked nice.
Your settings: standard rs settings.
Mirror mode: no... injection because I run many clients.. :\

1 and 4 should be fixed when v9.9 goes live, just pushed it. 

As for the wilderness gate handling you will need to have the pop-up box disabled, the bot does not currently support handling the warning message. This is because during testing of it the bot was not reliably able to handle it prior to being attacked by a skeleton, this would cause a potentially endless loop resulting in death.

As for the bugging out on death, that one I will need logger info to troubleshoot, I just checked death handling and it worked fine for me. To access the log simply click the settings button on the bot and select toggle logger.

On 5/27/2017 at 2:39 AM, 420x Kush said:

Liked, If possible could I get a trial before I decide to buy this script... account is def older then 2 weeks :D? Please

You have one now.

You all have trials now.

On 6/2/2017 at 6:15 AM, Dark798 said:

Could I get a trial?

Will the trial last for 24 hours of usage or 24 hours of real time after I get it?

It's 24 hours real time. I advertise it as 24 hours but what I actually give is a 48hr trial, that way the timer isn't ticking the second I auth it out so that you don't lose time if you happen to miss it.

Edited by Molly