Molly

On 7/8/2017 at 8:38 PM, pelak said:

Can i have trial?

1 hour ago, Vap0r said:

Trial please, thanks in advance

You both have trials now.

On 7/10/2017 at 5:28 PM, xSosa said:

Trial please

Your account must be 2+ weeks old or VIP rank to trial one of my scripts, sorry.

On 7/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, theholyone said:

testing now, Doesn't get past the wilderness warning, this will be required since it appears everytime you relog.

scammed by jagex, that checkmark was a fake..

Seems to be fine so far after manually accepting warning

script also doesn't support the built in break feature, it attempted to take a break on the route to alter even while in combat.

If possible, would like to have it change to finish the run then break at bank instead.

I have a custom break handler I use for my Chaos Druid script that I will implement into this script this weekend. Thanks for the feedback.

i would like to to report a bug that occurred frequently with the bot during the tunnel routes the bot seems to bug alot around the spiders with random sitting waiting for nothing and has an issue with the gate several times i watched the bot do this for 10+ minutes i would also like to buy this bot with osrs gold if i can.

thanks

On 7/27/2017 at 7:09 AM, joaomps said:

Could I get a trial please? 

You have one now.

On 7/29/2017 at 1:39 AM, Chaoticbuds said:

i would like to to report a bug that occurred frequently with the bot during the tunnel routes the bot seems to bug alot around the spiders with random sitting waiting for nothing and has an issue with the gate several times i watched the bot do this for 10+ minutes i would also like to buy this bot with osrs gold if i can.

thanks

I'll look into the bug, as far as purchasing with OSRS gp, you will need to purchase a voucher in the market section of the forums.