Molly's Orber

Molly

Bot gets stuck at black dragons every time. 

Did you happen to post this in the wrong thread? There are no black dragons near any paths in this script. I tested the script to see if it would get stuck near the black demons, incase that's what you meant, but it did not get stuck.

If the issue was in fact with this script could you provide some logs, your settings, etc when it happens so I can attempt to replicate it and figure out what's causing your issue.

I can start working on those this Sunday if I have some free time, busy weekend for me though.

Didn't get a chance to start this, been busy the last few days.

Edited by Molly

Did you happen to post this in the wrong thread? There are no black dragons near any paths in this script. I tested the script to see if it would get stuck near the black demons, incase that's what you meant, but it did not get stuck.

If the issue was in fact with this script could you provide some logs, your settings, etc when it happens so I can attempt to replicate it and figure out what's causing your issue.

Didn't get a chance to start this, been busy the last few days.

Hey, sorry I meant blakc demons. I'll try once more and post a log if it happens again. Maybe my camera wasnt' fully zoomed out. 

Edit: yeah, not sure what happened, is workign fine 

Edited by walterww

Major: if you could add support for running back to wilderness gates, hopping world once tbed, so the bot doesn't just try to teleport every time to edge once tb'd that would be great.

Minor: adding clickable food options, rather than having to type "lobster" every time.

Thanks 

Edit: also reequipping previous gear (boots of lightness for me) doesn't work 

Edited by walterww

Major: if you could add support for running back to wilderness gates, hopping world once tbed, so the bot doesn't just try to teleport every time to edge once tb'd that would be great.

Minor: adding clickable food options, rather than having to type "lobster" every time.

Thanks 

Before I had re-equipping of the saved items setup to occur only after a death, I changed that so the script will check your equipment each time it banks and re-equip any missing items that you have in the bank, tested this specifically using the boots and it worked, this will be live in v9.6. As for the other things I can add those this weekend. I should be free to start on them this Saturday.

Damn. Keep us updated :P

I'll start those this weekend, last week I was at a friend's house all day Saturday and Sunday, when I intended to work on those features, I was babysitting 3 friends who had too much to drink and made a mess of my apartment floor.

can i get a trial of this one m8, thank you

Posting to confirm you had one.

really interested in seeing how this script goes, can i please have a trial?

75% certain ill buy this too.

You currently have one.

Onde Dude,  I must be user VIP, To buy This SCRIPT?.. 

You do not need VIP to buy this.

• Like 1

Thanks 

Drop down box with food items is added, can still enter custom food option if the food you want to use is not included. TB handling is added too, hard to test that reliably since I don't have a second account to tb me with lol, I am testing to make sure I did not break anything though.

• Like 1

I haven liked this thread may i please have a trial biggrin.png? im certain i will buy this script

May I trial this? thanks

Posting to confirm both your guy's trials went out.

For people who own this, how is the ban rates on this? I assume very high since it's a good money making method.

Depends on your botting habits, I've recently added more antiban features.

• Like 1