osFisher

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:02 PM, Tom said:

Did you use it again recently? This shouldn't happen

This is still happening from time to time. While doing barb fishing it will click use on all the fish and then either it keeps clicking on a fishing pool to try and fish more (which is of course not possible with a full inventory) or it walks to tree and tries to cut it down until the script is stopped (manually). I've noticed the failing dropping attempt a couple of times and tried to stop the bot during it, but it only actually pauses/stops after it has clicked 'use' on all fish. I assume this is a problem caused by lack of multi-threading? It would be good to have the option to manually stop the bot immediately, as opposed to having it finish the current state of attempting to drop the fish.

16 hours ago, JohnV said:

This is still happening from time to time. While doing barb fishing it will click use on all the fish and then either it keeps clicking on a fishing pool to try and fish more (which is of course not possible with a full inventory) or it walks to tree and tries to cut it down until the script is stopped (manually). I've noticed the failing dropping attempt a couple of times and tried to stop the bot during it, but it only actually pauses/stops after it has clicked 'use' on all fish. I assume this is a problem caused by lack of multi-threading? It would be good to have the option to manually stop the bot immediately, as opposed to having it finish the current state of attempting to drop the fish.

Would I be correct in assuming this is with a specific drop pattern? I don't imagine this happens when you have normal dropping enabled

17 minutes ago, JohnV said:

Yep. I should have specified. I use the Stealth Injection and Use new mouse settings. From your script I use Optimal Vertical dropping, using Shift Dropping. I haven't made changes to the speed or any of the other settings.

In the meantime if you are still using the script, maybe just use the regular dropping (shift dropping is ok). I'm working on a fix for this now. Not sure why it clicked a tree though!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...