osFisher

Tom

On 4/15/2018 at 9:23 AM, getblunt3d said:

Hey Tom, could I get a trial? Loving your mining script btw. Cheers!

I ended up just buying this script.  I have a couple thoughts:

I was kinda hoping this script would do a better job simulating AFK behavior. I think two (seemingly simple) updates would go a long ways towards improving this script:

1. Allow an option to move the cursor outside of the screen when catching fish as if multi-tasking on the computer. Currently the mouse just hovers on the spot. This is a common feature on many of the scripts (in my limited botting experience) that have the lowest ban rates.

2. This is a huge one - the script is WAY too quick to refresh to a new spot after the current fishing spot disappears. I definitely don't feel comfortable leaving my bot at barb fishing for extended periods of time because of this. There are a lot of try-hard/3 tic legit players at this spot, and I don't doubt that they would report players for this suspiciously fast reaction time.

I've toyed within the options and have the script frequency at the highest possible interval, but it's still way too fast. I would love a way to have it randomly refresh spots at a random interval with a range of something like 3-20 seconds. 

Also, I've noticed when I have multiple bots running on one OSBot client, sometimes the shift-click dropping gets messed up and "uses" fish on other fish or the fishing spot. I think this one is just my computer not being the best though, and I won't blame it on the bot.

All in all, the script works pretty well, but I would strongly recommend these small tweaks to improve performance.

5 hours ago, getblunt3d said:

I ended up just buying this script.  I have a couple thoughts:

I was kinda hoping this script would do a better job simulating AFK behavior. I think two (seemingly simple) updates would go a long ways towards improving this script:

1. Allow an option to move the cursor outside of the screen when catching fish as if multi-tasking on the computer. Currently the mouse just hovers on the spot. This is a common feature on many of the scripts (in my limited botting experience) that have the lowest ban rates.

2. This is a huge one - the script is WAY too quick to refresh to a new spot after the current fishing spot disappears. I definitely don't feel comfortable leaving my bot at barb fishing for extended periods of time because of this. There are a lot of try-hard/3 tic legit players at this spot, and I don't doubt that they would report players for this suspiciously fast reaction time.

I've toyed within the options and have the script frequency at the highest possible interval, but it's still way too fast. I would love a way to have it randomly refresh spots at a random interval with a range of something like 3-20 seconds. 

Also, I've noticed when I have multiple bots running on one OSBot client, sometimes the shift-click dropping gets messed up and "uses" fish on other fish or the fishing spot. I think this one is just my computer not being the best though, and I won't blame it on the bot.

All in all, the script works pretty well, but I would strongly recommend these small tweaks to improve performance.

Noted, keep in mind that moving the cursor off the screen is considered pseudo antiban and isn't believed to do anything other than bring users ease of mind, its something I can add, but I don't believe it will go anywhere to saving accounts from bans.

Ill look into a picking new spot timer

Its possible that my script is conflicting with multiple running, what if you try one shift dropping with the Normal drop pattern selected, and another with a custom one? I think this could make a difference

4 hours ago, Grizzmudo said:

Hey could I get a trial please?

Added

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Noted, keep in mind that moving the cursor off the screen is considered pseudo antiban and isn't believed to do anything other than bring users ease of mind, its something I can add, but I don't believe it will go anywhere to saving accounts from bans.

Agreed, it probably wouldn't make a difference in bans. But it would provide peace of mind for some users like you said.

18 hours ago, Tom said:

Ill look into a picking new spot timer

Much appreciated! That's the biggest downside to the script currently imo

18 hours ago, Tom said:

Its possible that my script is conflicting with multiple running, what if you try one shift dropping with the Normal drop pattern selected, and another with a custom one? I think this could make a difference

And thank you for this, will give it a try.  Cheers