osFisher

Tom

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Trial added, however banking with any fishing method that requires bait is currently broken. Update should be live before your trial ends

been trying to fish minnows and the bot just stands there, is there a specific preset? or.. (edit: works perfectly now, started west side of platform.)

Edited by mrpcp
mistake

18 minutes ago, Haazis said:

The bot doesn't work fishing lobster at catherby, bank or drop. Within 10 minutes every single time it stops and logs out .... been trying to get my fishing up for days T.T

You need to report issues as soon as you notice them, otherwise I will never know!
Heading to catherby right now to see the problem

Edit: I've just fished an inventory and it banked fine, and also walked back and started fishing again fine
Could you let me know all of your settings exactly?

Edit2: I think I know what you mean, I got logged out when i was fishing for some reason? I'm not really sure how to counter this, I thought it was apart of runescapes detection system as it used to happen (not sure if it still does) at the fishing guild. It's 6:30 AM at the moment, I gotta head to sleep so unfortunately I can't push any type of update until tomorrow.
I was using mirror with OSBuddy and didn't even get warned about the 5 minute idle, but it could be this.

Edited by Tom

Main - > Catherby, Bank Mode, Lobsters

Bank/drop -> Catherby // Normal // NO check in either boxes

Antiban -> All checked

Speed -> Default 150 min and 250 max

Other - > No script fatigue, Stop script at fishing level (any number, doesn't matter).

Appreciate you looking into this, I havn't really been able to use it for more than a few invy's yet >.<, thanks 

7 hours ago, Haazis said:

Main - > Catherby, Bank Mode, Lobsters

Bank/drop -> Catherby // Normal // NO check in either boxes

Antiban -> All checked

Speed -> Default 150 min and 250 max

Other - > No script fatigue, Stop script at fishing level (any number, doesn't matter).

Appreciate you looking into this, I havn't really been able to use it for more than a few invy's yet >.<, thanks 

I've just uploaded a 'fix' of sorts, I'm not too sure how effective it will be, but it could take up to 24 hours from this post before the update is live as all scripts were updated an hour or so ago.

12 hours ago, mrpcp said:

Could I have a trial, interested in purchasing. 

Update is now live

16 hours ago, Tom said:

My deepest apologies! I have found the issue, and it has been present since I revamped the script a few weeks ago. It will take about 24 hours before the update is live, once that is done I'll try to remember to extend your trial, but if I don't, please send me a PM.

Ok np :) i'm glad to help searching for bugs in the script ;) 

Banned from fishing in barb village for lore then 8 hiurs straight with the afk anti ban of so maybe not the fault of the script or the fault of the cooking script i used before , will test it again when i'm home , i will keep you updated ;) 

2 minutes ago, theslayer00 said:

Ok np :) i'm glad to help searching for bugs in the script ;) 

Banned from fishing in barb village for lore then 8 hiurs straight with the afk anti ban of so maybe not the fault of the script or the fault of the cooking script i used before , will test it again when i'm home , i will keep you updated ;) 

Sorry to hear, the only real way to be safe is to not bot at all. However its recommended you only do 1-2 hours at a time

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher