osFisher

Tom

Pretty sure it's the same for dropping too but just haven't gotten around to having it happen again. 

Yeah, the first 2 look like an issue due to an OSBot change but I might be wrong, Ill see if i can fix that right away. Hover skill shouldnt be a problem to fix either, thanks for reporting it.

Edited by Tom

If you can give me a few minutes I'll try to replicate the banking. Dropping is very rare. 

@@Tom

[iNFO][bot #1][07/31 02:50:03 PM]: Walking to bank...

[ERROR][bot #1][07/31 02:50:03 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.aUx
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(vo:221)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.webWalk(ll:164)
at net.battleau.osfisher.b.nUl.D(k:32)
at net.battleau.osfisher.b.CON.D(u:39)
at net.battleau.osfisher.Fisher.onLoop(tb:6)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:149)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edit: 2nd time 

[iNFO][bot #1][07/31 03:04:13 PM]: Walking to bank...
[ERROR][bot #1][07/31 03:04:13 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.aUx
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(vo:221)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.webWalk(ll:164)
at net.battleau.osfisher.b.nUl.D(k:32)
at net.battleau.osfisher.b.CON.D(u:39)
at net.battleau.osfisher.Fisher.onLoop(tb:6)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vi:149)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I've been informed that restarting your client should fix this, has this happened between restarts for you?

Still looking into the hoverskill error

I've been informed that restarting your client should fix this, has this happened between restarts for you?

Still looking into the hoverskill error

Restarting the client definitely doesn't fix it. It's every time I try to use the script no matter what as far as banking sharks and probably banking in general for me. 

I'm having issues with other scripts too at the moment and we can't pinpoint why they're doing stuff they shouldn't be. It might be something on my end but I'm not rightfully sure how. If you find anything out about it just feel free to quote me here or PM me because I'm confused at this point. 

Edited by DarkenedMatter

There was an update for the hoverskill error smile.png

Strange, ended up fixing my banking too unless all my troubleshooting for another script ended up fixing it but in the end everything is good. Only issue I have anymore is it logging out mid fishing or of course fishing spots not regenerating fast enough lol. Pretty manageable at the moment. 

Edited by DarkenedMatter

I could try add something that runs around a little bit if theres no spots available?

That's just it, the majority of the times that it kicks me to the login screen is when it's running and active. It's always around the 12 minute mark, maybe sooner sometimes. I can't pin point it to anything but every other script can run consecutively. There is times where of course we run out of spots but that isn't too bad.. maybe have it world hop? Unless that's easily detectable. 

I'm just baffled by why it would kick me while it's in the middle of fishing and just clicked a spot not even 2 minutes before and is hovering skills etc. World changing doesn't matter and at best it buys me a few more minutes before I get kicked to the login screen. 

That's just it, the majority of the times that it kicks me to the login screen is when it's running and active. It's always around the 12 minute mark, maybe sooner sometimes. I can't pin point it to anything but every other script can run consecutively. There is times where of course we run out of spots but that isn't too bad.. maybe have it world hop? Unless that's easily detectable. 

I'm just baffled by why it would kick me while it's in the middle of fishing and just clicked a spot not even 2 minutes before and is hovering skills etc. World changing doesn't matter and at best it buys me a few more minutes before I get kicked to the login screen. 

And it still doesnt happen for tuna / swordfish / lobsters?

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher