Need help setting up my proxy

Tom

Hey all, so I joint this community the other day and noticed the client had an inbuilt proxy feature, so I went along and bought a private proxy.

The client started, I entered the ip, port and authentication details and that worked all fine and dandy.

It then took me to this screen:

gmWfV.png

Edit: Just updated to 2.3.34 and now it doesnt get past "Loaded x RS Accounts!"

Which seemed normal, then I tried to login and upon clicking the login button (after I had entered my details), it was like it wasn't sending out the login request, so basically nothing was happening.

About 15 minutes later I finally get a pop up saying the socket has timed out, or something along those lines.

Edit:

I got the proxy from http://www.myprivateproxy.net/ so if anyone else has experience with these guys, please let me know!

gmXcb.png

gmZL9.png

Any help is appreciated

Edited by Mykindos

I don't know the answer to your problem, but you can use a previous version of our client until you find an answer.

The current version 2.3.34 seems broken, and the version 2.3.33 was when I was originally getting the issue that I posted about.

So unless the problems started when 2.3.33 was released, I don't think trying an older version is going to help me very much :s

Thanks though