Warning, be careful

Zambu

04-Mar-2015 17:08

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community. Regards, Jagex
Banned: Your account will be available again in 2 days, or earlier if you submit a successful offence appeal.
Be careful when you use Eny bot, enywhere, this account what i have i botted for (day one: 2 hours) and (day 2: 4 to 5 hours). It is over 10 years veteran main, and ive never been (banned) or perm banned so fast. Wasnt even hotspot lol. So please take a note guys, be smart and dont be stupid.

04-Mar-2015 17:08

Be careful when you use Eny bot, enywhere, this account what i have i botted for (day one: 2 hours) and (day 2: 4 to 5 hours). It is over 10 years veteran main, and ive never been (banned) or perm banned so fast. Wasnt even hotspot lol. So please take a note guys, be smart and dont be stupid.

Nothing new, don't bot obvious things especially not on a main that you care about.

Do you monitor your bot? Sometime's your bot can get stuck at interacting with an npc or attempting to log in too many times unsuccessful.

Something simple like this can could be the reason your account is disabled. I've went for a while with certain accounts until some repetitive error comes into play which I believe is the reason my account was banned because it was perfectly fine before that. Although I do only bot 1 account at a time. Sucks but it's the safest way it seems, even then it's not so safe.

Do you monitor your bot? Sometime's your bot can get stuck at interacting with an npc or attempting to log in too many times unsuccessful.

Something simple like this can could be the reason your account is disabled. I've went for a while with certain accounts until some repetitive error comes into play which I believe is the reason my account was banned because it was perfectly fine before that. Although I do only bot 1 account at a time. Sucks but it's the safest way it seems, even then it's not so safe.

Yes i did monitor my bot, it did stuck a few times (saw instantly but nothing major)

It's a generic message that goes out occasionally as a scare tactic. p****bot is  the only client that's been detectable and when it was they said the name of the client in the message. 

Then why the scare shit out of me if they dont detect that im using a different client to actually connect to OSRS.

OSbot is not p****bot.

Edited by Zambu