Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Yo I saw back in May you said you were thinking about adding cannon support, any news on this? Also it would be great if you could look into adding world hopping. There are bots at the Ogre's that immediately log out once you log into their world. With your script I have to babysit it because often fucking noobs start talking to me and I have to pause script, chat with them then change worlds to a free world. Thanks smile.png

Edit: Spec attack also? :)

Edited by ollieeeee

Yo I saw back in May you said you were thinking about adding cannon support, any news on this? Also it would be great if you could look into adding world hopping. There are bots at the Ogre's that immediately log out once you log into their world. With your script I have to babysit it because often fucking noobs start talking to me and I have to pause script, chat with them then change worlds to a free world. Thanks smile.png

Edit: Spec attack also? smile.png

Edit: Spec attack also? smile.png

Ya but the problem is if I add cannon support, pll running the same script will ruin eachother over ... only a limited amount of pll would be able to run the script without getting screwed over by other  :s

I'll see about the special attack!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Ya but the problem is if I add cannon support, pll running the same script will ruin eachother over ... only a limited amount of pll would be able to run the script without getting screwed over by other  :s

I'll see about the special attack!

Khaleesi

Fair enough mate, nice script anyway!

Does not log out after running out of ammo, shm.

Where does it state that it is supposed to log out after you run out of ammo? It is your fault for not leaving your character with enough ammo to last the duration of your botting session.

Fair enough mate, nice script anyway!

Where does it state that it is supposed to log out after you run out of ammo? It is your fault for not leaving your character with enough ammo to last the duration of your botting session.

One would assume that the script would stop after running out of supplies to complete the task. It's common sense.

One would assume that the script would stop after running out of supplies to complete the task. It's common sense.

It's common sense to equip your character with enough ammunition to last the duration of your botting session. Assuming that the script will automatically log you out when you have expired all of your ammunition is pretty short sighted IMO. I wouldn't want to follow you into battle!

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres