Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

keep a keen eye out for a dude called frost bug or names to that affect he's a bot buster just log out and he will hop! there is more than one account too so keep a eye out! 

I'm pretty sure he's botting himself. There's frost_bug and frozenbug. There's a scripter called Frostbug on this forum, so could be him. Both those accounts have obviously botted stats and they hop worlds after a few minutes on an endless loop. They're also using knives on long range so idk wtf he's doing. Come to think of it they're at the ogre cage like 24 hours a day from what I've seen. Who the fuck is sad enough to sit at ogre cages for that long just to report people, doubt it's a "bot buster"

I'm pretty sure he's botting himself. There's frost_bug and frozenbug. There's a scripter called Frostbug on this forum, so could be him. Both those accounts have obviously botted stats and they hop worlds after a few minutes on an endless loop. They're also using knives on long range so idk wtf he's doing. Come to think of it they're at the ogre cage like 24 hours a day from what I've seen. Who the fuck is sad enough to sit at ogre cages for that long just to report people, doubt it's a "bot buster"

i'm not sure he caught my eye a few times then as soon as i logged out he would hop to a dif' world

i'm done with this script for a while anyway got 99 range yesterday botted 40 - 99 with it :L  

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres