Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Im getting 73k a hour xp with blow pipe fury, archers ring and robin, i only take pots,with the telly grab it kept telling me to cammy so I'm not not picking up seeds and its running much better now but overall good script

That's very frustrating :s

I'll see if I can make a bug report to the devs about this.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

There's a guy hopping around at the ogre cage. He found me in multiple different worlds which took him like 5-10 minutes each time. He didn't say anything and his stats looked mad botted. Pretty sure he was getting off by reporting everyone he saw. I don't doubt he's also using this script, while I can't supply evidence I can give you his name if you're concerned or if you've heard anything similar from any other users.

• Like 1

There's a guy hopping around at the ogre cage. He found me in multiple different worlds which took him like 5-10 minutes each time. He didn't say anything and his stats looked mad botted. Pretty sure he was getting off by reporting everyone he saw. I don't doubt he's also using this script, while I can't supply evidence I can give you his name if you're concerned or if you've heard anything similar from any other users.

I can confirm this! I saw this kid in 3 worlds within 20-30 mins; I freaked out and stopped botting for a while. He wasn't even attacking the ogres, just hopping around.

• Like 1

can  you add a feature where the bot will log out after using all bolts / charges in such desired weapons? 

I can confirm this! I saw this kid in 3 worlds within 20-30 mins; I freaked out and stopped botting for a while. He wasn't even attacking the ogres, just hopping around.

Same here!! thought it was just me!

Edited by jordizzzle

can  you add a feature where the bot will log out after using all bolts / charges in such desired weapons? 

Same here!! thought it was just me!

this is kind of hard to do... SInce a lot of people actually train magic on these, even saw some people using the halbert to train melee stats.

If I make this kind of checks the script wouldn't be flexible anymore... 

Hope you understand this.

Khaleesi

this is kind of hard to do... SInce a lot of people actually train magic on these, even saw some people using the halbert to train melee stats.

If I make this kind of checks the script wouldn't be flexible anymore... 

Hope you understand this.

Khaleesi

Could you not just check to see the error message? For instance, with the blowpipe when you run out of either darts/scales you get presented with a message saying insufficient ammunition. You could just constantly compare the chat box to an image of that error. Also I didn't think you coded this yourself?:

That's very frustrating :s

I'll see if I can make a bug report to the devs about this.

Khaleesi

Edited by whattheguth

Could you not just check to see the error message? For instance, with the blowpipe when you run out of either darts/scales you get presented with a message saying insufficient ammunition. You could just constantly compare the chat box to an image of that error. Also I didn't think you coded this yourself?:

You are right sir, I didn't code this myself, I prisoned my mom and she made it ...

Why is it so hard to bring enough ammo... why?

Kind regards,

Khaleesi

You are right sir, I didn't code this myself, I prisoned my mom and she made it ...

Why is it so hard to bring enough ammo... why?

Kind regards,

Khaleesi

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as hostile, just assumed from the way it was worded. And I'm not bothered by the lack of ammo thing, was someone else's problem. Great script btw

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres