Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

23 hours ago, darryl950 said:

I have trouble when there’s more than one cannon, it try’s to reload the other guys cannon instead or mine

Well there is no difference between your cannon and someone else cannon ... it will always try to fill up the closest cannon
I can't really think of easy and good way to check what is your cannon here

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 12:18 AM, Idcrytoo said:

If possible can you add world hop function? And for it to emplace and displace the cannon so I can utilize breaks...

Well I ask you to place the cannon before starting the script because I can't let a script decide where to put a cannon :)
So that's not someting I would like to add... why would you want to hop worlds if you are using a cannon anyway?

On 12/15/2018 at 5:42 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well I ask you to place the cannon before starting the script because I can't let a script decide where to put a cannon :)
So that's not someting I would like to add... why would you want to hop worlds if you are using a cannon anyway?

Yeah thank you. I'd like to hop worlds if I get crashed or something.

The script is filling the cannon always as soon as its empty, no random intervals or anything, Isnt it "higher" ban rate because of this?

Maybe make it so it randomly fills it? 

I checked and it takes approx 45-60+- seconds for the cannon to be empty.

You could eventually add a timer so it loads inbetween like 20-55seconds?

EDIT:

I just checked that you cant use breaks? - It wont pick up my cannon before breaking and then it dissappeared when i log back in..

Edited by qizrat

On 12/18/2018 at 4:46 AM, rolath said:

may i have a trial please?

Enjoy

On 12/18/2018 at 9:08 PM, Idcrytoo said:

Yeah thank you. I'd like to hop worlds if I get crashed or something.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, qizrat said:

The script is filling the cannon always as soon as its empty, no random intervals or anything, Isnt it "higher" ban rate because of this?

Maybe make it so it randomly fills it? 

I checked and it takes approx 45-60+- seconds for the cannon to be empty.

You could eventually add a timer so it loads inbetween like 20-55seconds?

EDIT:

I just checked that you cant use breaks? - It wont pick up my cannon before breaking and then it dissappeared when i log back in..

YA jagex removed the funciton to check how many balls are in the cannon :/
I'll add the function to refill between 20-55 seconds :)

Well I can make it pick it up but placing it down is another story 

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem i seem to have with this script is the fact that it doesn't pick up the cannon when breaking, This causes a few problems that being that you either have to run the script for 4 hours straight or babysit the bot which in my opinion either option are bad n their own ways, You would most likely get banned for running without breaks in my opinion and babysitting a bot defeats the purpose of botting for me. I understand you can't program the bot to place the cannon down but why is that? there is only about two spots that it can go really anyways ? Could you atleast add the function to pick up the cannon before logging out ? otherwise the script is great! insane xp love the blowpipe addition and the telegrab is fantastic! 

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres