Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Alright, sorta doing the same thing. No errors of course because it's working fine just doing really obvious bot stuff for me for reasons undefined. Is there some sort of cache files or anything that osBot would leave behind from other versions I should clean up? I've updated to the latest Java and still have issues.

Going to take a look, will kepe you up to date in a sec.

Going to take a look, will kepe you up to date in a sec.

I really think it's something wrong on my side with some files or something left behind from previous osBot versions or maybe something wrong with my java install because it's been happening with osFisher (errors that no one else experiences) lol :p 

I really think it's something wrong on my side with some files or something left behind from previous osBot versions or maybe something wrong with my java install because it's been happening with osFisher (errors that no one else experiences) lol :p 

Hmm,

It doesn't spamm click ogres for me ... 

fe358bdac593fc15ccc032f3a9025852.gif

e6d3f7ab7a85efc4f9a0115d6283f3f4.gif

Sure, shouldn't be happening ^^

d39db66ebee18104601e9594592ffb12.gif

Realllllly hard to show when .gifs can only be like 3 seconds... 

c8588fc63f53e2ac7521e19ec77edcd0.gif

Basically what you can see it does right before or after each attack. When it comes to attack another ogre before the first is dead it usually does it right before it dies and switches targets then keeps trying to click back and forth between the two until one dies then it finishes the other off. 

Realllllly hard to show when .gifs can only be like 3 seconds... 

Basically what you can see it does right before or after each attack. When it comes to attack another ogre before the first is dead it usually does it right before it dies and switches targets then keeps trying to click back and forth between the two until one dies then it finishes the other off. 

Does it happen when you use another wepeon?

Does it happen when you use another wepeon?

Hard to say but I will go grab another one and let you know. Using an Adamant Crossbow as of now. 

ef590fd891ed7514f393434b47f429ea.gif

Here is another and you can see my cursor so you know I'm not controlling it and making it attack other ogres. It'll just go back and forth until one dies. 

Edit: Does it with any bows. 

270d4e31fd16c393f44a2499dda2a19b.gif

Any suggestions to fixing this on my end? 

Edited by DarkenedMatter

Hard to say but I will go grab another one and let you know. Using an Adamant Crossbow as of now. 

Here is another and you can see my cursor so you know I'm not controlling it and making it attack other ogres. It'll just go back and forth until one dies. 

Edit: Does it with any bows. 

Any suggestions to fixing this on my end? 

I don't know what causes this ... :/

Need to take a closer look to it

I don't know what causes this ... :/

Need to take a closer look to it

I'm trying some troubleshooting on my end. I have the latest update for Java and I just cleaned my registry and restarted my PC. I'm checking now if it fixes anything and will edit this if it doesn't. 

Edit: Not even a minute later and it didn't fix it. :p 

Here is a picture of the status. 

175f714d59ab6606009abb4bee1f7ffc.gif

I've also tried deleting the osBot folder and having it redownload Webwalking etc. and have uninstalled Java and reinstalled it along with the 32bit version (had 64bit before) yet nothing has fixed it yet. I don't have any weird settings on the script other than Telegrab and antiban and of course the basic set up you have for grabbing seeds. I've tried different weapons and tried a different world as well and can't pinpoint the issue as there is no errors in the log for me to give you. 

Good luck fixing whatever it may be.

Edited by DarkenedMatter
  • Like 1

I'm trying some troubleshooting on my end. I have the latest update for Java and I just cleaned my registry and restarted my PC. I'm checking now if it fixes anything and will edit this if it doesn't. 

Edit: Not even a minute later and it didn't fix it. :p 

Here is a picture of the status. 

175f714d59ab6606009abb4bee1f7ffc.gif

I've also tried deleting the osBot folder and having it redownload Webwalking etc. and have uninstalled Java and reinstalled it along with the 32bit version (had 64bit before) yet nothing has fixed it yet. I don't have any weird settings on the script other than Telegrab and antiban and of course the basic set up you have for grabbing seeds. I've tried different weapons and tried a different world as well and can't pinpoint the issue as there is no errors in the log for me to give you. 

Good luck fixing whatever it may be.

Still having this issue at the moment? :)

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres