Quester looking 4 employement

gearing

Hi there fellow botters!

As title says, I need people who want more QPs cheap - as I noted the fact that other service providers ask for ridiculous

prices - and maybe want the levels to start the quest to employ me. I enjoy questing so my payment will be the fraction that

others ask for quests, tho i do not have 10+ people to complete them so do not expect lightspeed solution of quests ( should

you have all requirements i can grind barrows gloves in a few days or so ).

IMO this handicap is outweighted by the fact I ask for way less than others;)

So either you need those MITHRIL or BARROWS GLOVES or you want a PERSONAL NMZ BOOSTER to make some money

while you are inside the minigame just skype me and we can discuss it;)

Should you be interested please contact me via skype: gearing.osbot

Thank you for reading!

gearing

middlemen... ugh, whats in it for you if you let us choose our own prices?-.- apart from deposit, really curious...

middlemen... ugh, whats in it for you if you let us choose our own prices?-.- apart from deposit, really curious...

Not much actually haha. Just a small 10% commission from every order. Oh and I don't spend deposits, so I'm not gaining anything from that :p Deposits are kept in safe keeping in case I have to refund someone for any reason.

(Oh and my commission is very low compared to others!)

Not much actually haha. Just a small 10% commission from every order. Oh and I don't spend deposits, so I'm not gaining anything from that tongue.png Deposits are kept in safe keeping in case I have to refund someone for any reason.

(Oh and my commission is very low compared to others!)

10% is pretty high  if you consider you are doing nothng but some bureaucratic undertakings...

if you take 10% as comission, you should be responsible for the damages done by your workers e.g. no deposit?

dont you agree?:)

10% is pretty high  if you consider you are doing nothng but some bureaucratic undertakings...

if you take 10% as comission, you should be responsible for the damages done by your workers e.g. no deposit?

dont you agree?smile.png

Lol. No.

I am already responsible for damages. Also, other services take 30%+ and they have set prices.

My Employee's choose their prices, and NO ONE has had a problem with how I run things.

Bye.