πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Script nameΒ Β Khal AIO Thieving +/or Khal AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial - Already own a couple of Khal scripts and I'm looking at buying both Thieving and Agility scripts but wanted to test them out beforehand.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script.

Script nameΒ Khal Guardians of the Rift

Β 

- trial length 2 days or 24hrs

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to test out the account builder this script has to offer.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?Β Yes, looking to provide any valuable information or suggestions I come across when testing.

Edited by Picklerick99

7 hours ago, Dale2015 said:

Script nameΒ Β Khal AIO Thieving +/or Khal AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial - Already own a couple of Khal scripts and I'm looking at buying both Thieving and Agility scripts but wanted to test them out beforehand.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script.

Β 

3 hours ago, Picklerick99 said:

Script nameΒ Khal Guardians of the Rift

Β 

- trial length 2 days or 24hrs

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to test out the account builder this script has to offer.

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?Β Yes, looking to provide any valuable information or suggestions I come across when testing.

Enjoy the trials!

17 hours ago, Astounding said:

Name: Khal Tutorial Island

Trial Lenghth: 24h

Reason for trial: Looking to test the tutorial island script because i need it

Are you going to give feedback?: I will for sure give feedback

Enjoy!
You won't be able to make much without mirorr mode at this point :/

Edited by Khaleesi

Script name - Khal Wintertodt

Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but i haven't bought a script before and dont know how it quite feels diffrent and if it will fit my playstyle.

Β 

Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β  Yes my honest answer if i liked it or not and what were the specific on the playstyle and soo on.
Β 

1 minute ago, ledben said:

Script name - Khal Wintertodt

Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but i haven't bought a script before and dont know how it quite feels diffrent and if it will fit my playstyle.

Β 

Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β  Yes my honest answer if i liked it or not and what were the specific on the playstyle and soo on.
Β 

Enjoy your trial! :D

30 minutes ago, FSW Aussie said:

Script name: Khal Tempoross

Reason for trial: Bought your motherload bot and was amazed by it, want to test out the tempoross out first before i buy that aswellΒ 

Are you going to give feedback on the script: Sure will, hopefully all positive feedback aswell :)Β 

Have fun with the trial!