πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

-scriptname: AIO Herblore

- mah member (number): 185345

Β 

I tried ur pest control script and LOVED IT. I wanna try making unfinished pots to see the $$$ p/h

Β 

Idk if the account made before 2015 requirement still stands but........(i totally loved ur other one and such)Β wink.png

Edited by killler1116
  • Like 1

- Script name: Pest control (6h)

- Your member number: 95436

I believe i trialed it before; but i had a bit of an issue when i was at work i didnt get to use it to its full extent was wondering if i can trial it agian if possible thank you, but judging from the comments i beleive this script maybe worth purchasing if you can't provide the trial ;3

- Script name: Pest control (6h)

- Your member number: 95436

I believe i trialed it before; but i had a bit of an issue when i was at work i didnt get to use it to its full extent was wondering if i can trial it agian if possible thank you, but judging from the comments i beleive this script maybe worth purchasing if you can't provide the trial ;3

Β 

Full extent? The reason I give trials longer than 30 mins is so that you don't miss out for w/e reason. If it was possible all trials would be 30 min of actual run time :P

Β 

Full extent? The reason I give trials longer than 30 mins is so that you don't miss out for w/e reason. If it was possible all trials would be 30 min of actual run time tongue.png

Β 

Β 

Its fine if you choose not to; im to blame; i was hoping to purchase this script after a thorough trial. Thank you tho ;3 Ill probably look into this script a bit more ;3

Its fine if you choose not to; im to blame; i was hoping to purchase this script after a thorough trial. Thank you tho ;3 Ill probably look into this script a bit more ;3

Β 

Np. Keep in mind if scripts are broken / dont hold what they promise you can request refunds. ;)

Β 

Pest Control (6hrs)

Β 

Read the first post QT :)

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT