πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

I don't mean to be rude but i have been waiting almost 5h Cry.pngΒ  i believe you have important things to do, but can i get trial before i go to sleep? (pls don't be angry at me pi0v7CC.gifΒ )

Β 

You didn't get it because you don't have the requirements and everything points towards you being a multi-account user made to take advantage of script trials meant for honest people who'd like to try stuff before buying it.

Β 

Account created today and first thing you find is this topic with a perfect post including member ID and everything. People who have been on OSBot for several months haven't found this topic yet, so quit it please, you're ruining it for everyone else.

Β 

Khaleesi

Β 

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT