πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

was hoping for a trial even tho my post count is at 15 becuase ive brought Extreme Rooftop and am unhappy and am prepared to sped another 7 for a proper flawless agility script, thanks in advance

Script request: AIOAgility24hr

Member No: 8482

tyvmΒ 

Β 

You poor thing, always read the replies before buying and keep in mind a lot of script developers delete bad replies so new people (like you) will think their scripts are flawless so ALWAYS ask for a trial before buying. Gave you 24h, enjoy. :)

Β 

• Like 1

You poor thing, always read the replies before buying and keep in mind a lot of script developers delete bad replies so new people (like you) will think their scripts are flawless so ALWAYS ask for a trial before buying. Gave you 24h, enjoy. smile.png

Β 

thank you verymuch, it must be better then the other script, youll have a payment after a few laps in hopefully :) thanks again !!

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: AIO Agility 24 hours

- Your member number:Β 155308Β 

will post proggys and will put on my goal thread most viewed on the forums check it out! biggrin.png trying to get my agility higher for something just not sure if 24hours is enough haha anyway thanks

Β 

Yeah, the trial isn't meant for you to reach your goals, it's to try the script and see that it holds what it promises. Good luck.

Β 

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: AIO Runecrafter

- Your member number:Β 60081

Β 

u accept rsgp ?

Β 

Β 

You can buy any of my scripts with rsgp if you PM @Oliver. Tell him I sent you :)

Β 

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT