πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, windy said:

hey i like to use as trial the scriptΒ Β :Β agilityΒ 

trial lenght :Β  1 day

reason for trial : to see which agility script to buy

feedback on script :Β  Β yes

Β 

7 hours ago, sharkyscape222 said:

Can I trial the fighter

reason for trial : Testing out if it's capable of doing crabs

feedback on script :Β  Yes, I'll leave feedback and possibly a proggy

Enjoy!

Bot is working great xp rates are low because I'm using rune c'bow with addy bolts has been going for over 8 hours now and no issues at all. Compared to the last bot I used to bot my range levels, this is working a lot smoother and isn't limited to only sand crabs like the last bot I used was. 10/10 recommended.
Β 

Edit: I also should add that I started the bot from GE and it walked to the sand crabs from draynor village flawlessly. Although a bonus to this would to use a skilling necklace to woodcutting guild then walking.

Edit2: The UI is very customizable and is very easy to set up gear, inventory, and npc to fight, you can also add progressive gear swaps as it levels up although you would need to go on an alt to do this or type the names of all the gear into the box manually.

image.png.252f09132218d7e49434f42bea9aa5ca.pngimage.png.46cc154d8ac6a39efcdea06f8487b1e3.png

Edited by sharkyscape222

47 minutes ago, sharkyscape222 said:

Bot is working great xp rates are low because I'm using rune c'bow with addy bolts has been going for over 8 hours now and no issues at all. Compared to the last bot I used to bot my range levels, this is working a lot smoother and isn't limited to only sand crabs like the last bot I used was. 10/10 recommended.
Β 

Edit: I also should add that I started the bot from GE and it walked to the sand crabs from draynor village flawlessly. Although a bonus to this would to use a skilling necklace to woodcutting guild then walking.

Edit2: The UI is very customizable and is very easy to set up gear, inventory, and npc to fight, you can also add progressive gear swaps as it levels up although you would need to go on an alt to do this or type the names of all the gear into the box manually.

image.png.252f09132218d7e49434f42bea9aa5ca.pngimage.png.46cc154d8ac6a39efcdea06f8487b1e3.png

Thanks for the feedback!
If you would have a teleport in your inventory/equipment it would use it to figure out a shorter path if there is any :)
Like kourend castle teleport tab or a skills necklace in the inventory

5 hours ago, Menamemyname said:

Hey @Khaleesi i bought ur rogues script its great, im looking at purchasing the tempeross script. may i get a trail?

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, OneGhost said:

hey i like to use as trial the scriptΒ Β  gotr scriptΒ 

reason for trial : to see which script to buy

feedback on script :Β  Β yes

Enjoy!