πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, slissy said:

Hello i want a trial of the khal aio fisher. Can i get that. Thx you

Β 

6 hours ago, bloodpk said:

can i get a trial kahl thieving

Β 

1 hour ago, skillehn said:

Hey, could I try out the tutorial island script? The last jagex update got one of my accounts banned unfortunatelyΒ 

have fun!

5 hours ago, Sendit69 said:

May i get a TUT island trial please.

You already have an exprired trial :/

1 hour ago, tatemx612 said:

- Script name Agility

Β 

- trial length couple hours

Β 

- ive never botted before just want to see if it works and if it does i hate agility so ill def be your guy

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Sure!

Enjoy!

Yea i assumed i may have requested a trial from over a year ago. I took a year+ hiatus from runescape and botting and now getting back into it. was hoping you would allow me another trial even for 8 hours, im off work in 5 hours and only need an hour to run my test. I own all your scripts except this and a few others. Really just wanna test if i can successfully create accounts with this on a clean residential ip with minimal to no lock outs.Β  If all goes as im hoping and expecting with the quality of your scripts ill be purchasing.Β 

1 hour ago, Sendit69 said:

Yea i assumed i may have requested a trial from over a year ago. I took a year+ hiatus from runescape and botting and now getting back into it. was hoping you would allow me another trial even for 8 hours, im off work in 5 hours and only need an hour to run my test. I own all your scripts except this and a few others. Really just wanna test if i can successfully create accounts with this on a clean residential ip with minimal to no lock outs.Β  If all goes as im hoping and expecting with the quality of your scripts ill be purchasing.Β 

gave you the trial, enjoy πŸ˜‰

• Heart 1