πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Β Script name Khal Runecrafter

Β 

- trial length 24hours

Β 

- Reason, Just started botting and I have low GP so i need a bot that requires little GP to start and would love to test yours out before i buy it, but ive heard great things about your scritps.

Β 

-Β  Im relying on my current only member account not to get banned so I will defenitely be leaving feedback if the scrip works out well!

4 hours ago, Something14 said:

Script name - Khal woodcutter

Trial lenght - 24 h

Reason - Planning to get a script, would be nice to test it out first

Will 100% leave feedback after i try it

Β 

3 hours ago, taobotting said:

Script name - Khal Fisher

Trial lengthΒ - 24 h

Reason - Looking to get back into botting and want to see what a premium script is like!

I absolutely will!Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Dteks said:

Would love to try out your MMF script, cheers.

Β 

1 hour ago, LaLaguna said:

Would like to try out the MMF script, probably going to start a large farm, keep up the good work.

Β 

1 hour ago, OSRSBotBoi1 said:

Β Script name Khal Runecrafter

Β 

- trial length 24hours

Β 

- Reason, Just started botting and I have low GP so i need a bot that requires little GP to start and would love to test yours out before i buy it, but ive heard great things about your scritps.

Β 

-Β  Im relying on my current only member account not to get banned so I will defenitely be leaving feedback if the scrip works out well!

Enjoy the trials! :D

Hahah I was working for 2 days and I thought that the trial is 24h of game time not 24h of IRL time (didnt even try it, tried to boot it up rn and it had just ended xD) and I would be Very thankful if you could give me another 24 hours. I am pretty certainly starting a botfarm on Mort Myre so the trial by you wont be wasted.Β 

I will buy the script and give feedback

Β 

Edited by LaLaguna
clarification

40 minutes ago, Randicimo said:

Script name : Khal herblore

Β 

- trial length 24 hours

Β 

- Reason for trialΒ  id like to try some of the features it offers i bought several of your other scripts they are great

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? most certainly!

Have fun!

10 minutes ago, LaLaguna said:

Hahah I was working for 2 days and I thought that the trial is 24h of game time not 24h of IRL time (didnt even try it, tried to boot it up rn and it had just ended xD) and I would be Very thankful if you could give me another 24 hours. I am pretty certainly starting a botfarm on Mort Myre so the trial by you wont be wasted.Β 

I will buy the script and give feedback

Β 

Enjoy! πŸ˜‰

Script name : AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 48 hours (reason being is ill be at work until late on friday. so i wont be able to use it)

Β 

- Reason for trial i havent really botted before wanted to start and thought that agility was the way to go, and after watching a few videos most people recommended you. and if ill end up buying it if it works good.

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? 100%.

thanks in advanceΒ 

- Script name Khal AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 24 hr

Β 

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it, I already have 3 of your scripts, planning on buying agility next.Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or not

Β 

Best scripts on OSBot, would love to see a quest script.

Thanks

On 6/26/2020 at 3:41 AM, Fakie1212 said:

Script name : AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 48 hours (reason being is ill be at work until late on friday. so i wont be able to use it)

Β 

- Reason for trial i havent really botted before wanted to start and thought that agility was the way to go, and after watching a few videos most people recommended you. and if ill end up buying it if it works good.

Β 

thanks in advanceΒ 

Β 

On 6/26/2020 at 2:43 PM, mixh said:

Script name :Β Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Β 

- trial length 24Β hoursΒ 

Β 

- Reason for trial: i would like to try a new method and your fungus script looks to be the best

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 6/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, Pinqer said:

Script name : Khal blast furance

Β 

- Reason for trial : Would be very nice try it out before buying

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? yes

Β 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:37 PM, Mettica said:

script name: khal pest control

length of trial: preferably 48 hrs but i will take anything

reason for trial: thinking of purchasingΒ but would like to test first!

i will leave feedback :)

Β 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:32 AM, winstonclassic said:

cript name - khal crafter

Reason - i wanna see how my machine reacts to boting on the side, i am buying this anyway.

Feedback will be given

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, Unlucky_Deni said:

- Script name Khal AIO Agility

Β 

- trial length 24 hr

Β 

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it, I already have 3 of your scripts, planning on buying agility next.Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or not

Β 

Best scripts on OSBot, would love to see a quest script.

Thanks

Β 

10 hours ago, MrLongdong said:

- ScriptΒ name:Β Khal Pest Control

Β 

- trial length: 2 daysΒ 

- Reason for trial: I have purchased your 2 of your scripts and looking to see which one to buy next.

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes

Thank you

• Β 

Enjoy all the trials! :D

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT