πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal winterdot

- trial length: ~72 hours (or 1/2 days)

- Reason for trial: I have purchased two scripts from you agility and experiments i was verry pleased with the experiments script! really helped me makeing pures back when i played rs!Β however slightly less pleased with the agility script though it was years ago that i last used it! Anyway i have decided to come back to rs by makeing an iron so i was planning to bot to 99 fm and 83 hunter and maby 80 rcΒ To get the painfull skills out the way and get to the fun (i would most likely use your skripts for these aswell),Β anyway! iΒ want to test how realistic this would be to do by running thisΒ script on my fresh iron over a couple of days,Β i dont plan to suicide bot the account but i would like to see if letting the bot run for 3-5Β hours a day with breaksΒ gets the account banned and how much progress this kind of botting would make on the account to gaige how realistic my goals are( i havent botted or played rs in a long time), and how well the skript works (whether it does awkward things like running around like a headless chicken lol) also the account is a 10 hp iron so i want to see how it handles haveing such low hp. So i would really apreciate it if you would grant me this trial :)Β and would also really apreciate any advice u might have on how likely it would be to get banned doing this plan (99 fm 83 hunter 80 rc slowly over aΒ  month or so) ANY advice would be much apreciated!

- are you going to give feedback on this script? i will indeed!Β 

Edited by wormtail39

7 hours ago, brisse said:

- Script name: Khal Fisher

- trial length: 24h

- Reason for trial: Give it a test before buying

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Yes!

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, ppbittencourt said:

Script name: KhalΒ Flecher

Β 

- trial length 24h

Β 

- Reason for trial: Make my first tests botting

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Sure!

Have fun!

1 hour ago, RegularBear said:

Khaleesi, can I have a Khal AIO RuneCrafter trial please? ty

Have fun !

44 minutes ago, Tomikuski said:

Sup bro,Β 

Can I have trial to Motherlode script, thanks :)

Enjoy!

17 minutes ago, wormtail39 said:

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal winterdot

- trial length: ~72 hours (or 1/2 days)

- Reason for trial: I have purchased two scripts from you agility and experiments i was verry pleased with the experiments script! really helped me makeing pures back when i played rs!Β however slightly less pleased with the agility script though it was years ago that i last used it! Anyway i have decided to come back to rs by makeing an iron so i was planning to bot to 99 fm and 83 hunter and maby 80 rcΒ To get the painfull skills out the way and get to the fun (i would most likely use your skripts for these aswell),Β anyway! iΒ want to test how realistic this would be to do by running thisΒ script on my fresh iron over a couple of days,Β i dont plan to suicide bot the account but i would like to see if letting the bot run for 3-5Β hours a day with breaksΒ gets the account banned and how much progress this kind of botting would make on the account to gaige how realistic my goals are( i havent botted or played rs in a long time), and how well the skript works (whether it does awkward things like running around like a headless chicken lol) also the account is a 10 hp iron so i want to see how it handles haveing such low hp. So i would really apreciate it if you would grant me this trial :)Β and would also really apreciate any advice u might have on how likely it would be to get banned doing this plan (99 fm 83 hunter 80 rc slowly over aΒ  month or so) ANY advice would be much apreciated!

- are you going to give feedback on this script? i will indeed!Β 

Activated your trial Sir! <3
I would suggest to only bot 2-3h max a day on an account you are about :)

Enjoy!!

Edited by Khaleesi

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Have fun!

Have fun !

Enjoy!

Activated your trial Sir! <3
I would suggest to only bot 2-3h max a day on an account you are about :)

Enjoy!!

thank you verry much :)Β i really apreciate it! and 2-3 hours a dayΒ is what i shall aim for then! cheers! also do you mind if i ask how long you gave me to trial it? i wasnt expecting you to reply so quickly πŸ˜›Β (though i am grateful you did!)Β im still getting 50 wc and fm for winterdot πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Β im close though.Β 

Edited by wormtail39

7 hours ago, BloodBugs said:

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal AIO Runecrafter

- trial length: 24Β hours

- Reason for trial: I'm searching a new rc script to buy, but I wanna test it before buying it :3

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: I'll gladly give a feedback

Tyy

Enjoy! :D

7 hours ago, veedubman87 said:

Can i get a 24 hour trial on experiments script I'm thinking of buying it to lvl some accounts

Β 

Have fun!

2 hours ago, ppbittencourt said:

Script name: Khal Crafter

Β 

- trial length:Β  24h

Β 

- Reason for trial: Choose between fletcher and crafter to buy first

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Sure!

Enjoy the trial

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT