πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Request Template:

- Script nameΒ Khal Fisher

- trial length:Β 24-48 Preferred as I need time to test both scripts

- Reason for trial:Β Testing out yours vs. perfect aio fisher to see which to purchase

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β OFC I only run for shorter length botting periods but will try and screenshot my proggies and I plan to babysit the script and will look for weak points. (if any)

Β 

- Script name khal motherload

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial I just bought the agility one and it seems to be working great i didn't get a trial on it, but i thought sense i i bought one without a trial u wouldn't mind letting me take a trial on another ?

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or notΒ :)
Β 

Blast furnace Script

trial 24 hours. Thank you.Β 

Will give feedback of course.Β 

been trying to get a BF script trial that's actually decent tho unable to get one from the two other people I know who make good scripts. as long as it work I will purchase. currently own your wintertodt script and it works very well.Β 

Β 

-Script name : Khal Tutorial Island

-Trial lengthΒ : 1 hour is fine for me

-Reason for trial : I want to try, if works perfect i going to buy!

-Are you going to give feedback? : YesΒ ο»Ώ

Β 

Β 

I have another question, this Tutorial Island is for unlimited boxes? i mean, can i run with 10 OSRS clients for a example? Anyway, thanks!

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT