πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Script Name: Khal Wintertodt

- Trial Length: 12h (edit: didn't see this script was only for 12 hours, I mean I'd prefer 24h but I'll take 12 if possible :))

- Reason for trial: I've heard this script is good but would rather give it a test before committing

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: Most certainly; it's the only way scripts improveΒ 

Β 
Edited by fearson4

On β€Ž2015β€Ž-β€Ž02β€Ž-β€Ž26 at 3:19 PM, Khaleesi said:

Overview of Khal ScriptsΒ 

© Created by @Khaleesi

Β 

~ Click any of the images below to go to the scripts' topic for additional information ~

Β  Β 

Β 

XSdWrI3.pngSgLsM4V.pngekCR0il.png8jHp3M5.pngswZs3Eo.png6SEHdPQ.pngTo9GQ0w.pngO8pqvt5.pngPCqKNCS.pngVzg3qfc.pngl99vrQI.png5yyCNB7.pngoy2YYoR.pngNPdjMnb.pngbxiP2KF.pngyQgdDFu.pngatMaQ5F.pngΒ SOqGTkw.pngΒ mU35GCk.pngZH4voDQ.png

Β 

Β 

Do you wish to get a free trial? Read below on how to get one & fill in the correct request template!

Β 
Requirements for trials:
- Hit like on this topic and make a post which script you want to try out!
Β 
Available Trials (All trials are 24h):
AIO Agility
AIO Crafter
AIO Fisher
AIO Herblore
AIO RuneCrafter
AIO Tabmaker
AIO Woodcutter
AIO Stronghold
Caged Ogres
Experiment
Motherlode
Yak Slayer
Rock crabs
Plankmaker
Blast Furnace

Wintertodt
Pest Control
Tutorial Island
Warrior Guild
Warrior Barrel
Β 
Once you are given a trial I will hit LIKE on your post, be sure to have your notifications enabled to not miss out on your trials! Click HERE and check the "Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts" box to do so!
Β 
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why did I not recieve a trial?
A: The trial has been expired since they only last 24 hours
Β 
Q: I got the trial, where is it?!
A: In your OSBot client with your other scripts, simply hit the "refresh" button.
Β 
Q: I only got to use the trial for 2 out of the 24h
A: Trials are to test run a script and see if you like it, not to train your account 24/7.
Β 
Happy Botting!
Khaleesi

Hi i would like to have a trial whit the pest Control script Before i buy it, and i will tell u what i Think even if i buy, thx!

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT