πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

AIO Crafter trial please! I've bought some of your other scripts and this one seems nice too if it works well I'll definitely grab it biggrin.png

Β 

EDIT: Didn't see the template

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal AIO Crafter

- trial length: Β 12 hours would be dope af

- Reason for trial: Try out the features and then buy it of course <3

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? I sure can

Edited by bestloki
  • Like 1

Script name Tutorial Island Script

- trial length 6 hours

- Reason for trial - Curently getting back into runescape and would love to give this a try and possibly buy it in the futre to make accounts to mass bot as bans are a pain in the ass, But I also have been looking into other bots you have created and might purchase some as needed when I get myself back on track!

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Β Of Course I will , Anything for help and you being generous!

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

- Script name Tutorial Island

- trial length 6hours?

Β 

- Reason for trial : Β I have Projectpacts AIO script at the moment and the tutorial island side of it just doesn't do it :D I'm considering purchasing this

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or notΒ smile.png

Thanks

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT