πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Looks good so far - quick question. Spec weapon it doesnt change to ddp to spec unless instructed to attack portals only, is this right? Also quite often gets stuck behind portals while instructed to attack NPCS this has only happened a few times but other than that a very flawless script.

How long do i have the trial for? :D

Looks good so far - quick question. Spec weapon it doesnt change to ddp to spec unless instructed to attack portals only, is this right? Also quite often gets stuck behind portals while instructed to attack NPCS this has only happened a few times but other than that a very flawless script.

How long do i have the trial for? biggrin.png

Β 

Trial on this script is always 12 hours ^^

If you select "Only spec portals" it will only use special attack on portals.

Β 

Ya happends sometimes :s

- Script name AIO Stronghold

Β 

- trial length 24/48 hours

Β 

- Reason for trial: I'd like to purchase a combat training script but i've never used/purchased one. Currently training at the stronghold on my own and its very boring. I'd like to try this out and possibly buy it once the trial is over! :)

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes of course!

Thank You

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: Tutorial Island

- Trial length: 6 hours

- Reason for trial: Starting a bot farm.

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: Definitely! smile.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Script name AIO Stronghold

Β 

- trial length 24/48 hours

Β 

- Reason for trial: I'd like to purchase a combat training script but i've never used/purchased one. Currently training at the stronghold on my own and its very boring. I'd like to try this out and possibly buy it once the trial is over! smile.png

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes of course!

Thank You

Β 

Β 

have fun! :D

• Like 1

Script name Khal Yak slayer

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial -Looking to purchase the yak bot, but just want to test it out for some time before making the commitment!Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β 

Β 

100%! Whether or not I like it, whether or not I purchase, I will make an honest review and provide feedback!

Β 

<3

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT