πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Script name - AIO Tabmaker .

- trial length - 24h

- Reason for trial - Testing my options!

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? Yes!

Β 

Β 

Hey Khal!

I'd love a trial of the AIO Crafting scriptΒ biggrin.png

Β 

Β 

Script: aio agility

24 hours

Im looking for the right agility bot to get me to 94

il give feedback! smile.png

ty

Β 

Β 

Β 

- Script name Khal Tutorial Island

- trial length Β few hours

- Reason for trial Making a few accounts

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? yes

Β 

Β 

All done, have fun :)

• Like 1

Feedback for AIO tabmaker:

Β 

After break, gets stuck clicking endlessly on the demon butler when trying to make him withdraw clay, unfortunately i need a tabscript that runs without babysitting.

Goes in and out of portal after break, not sure if this is an antiban or a bug or a workaround, but it slows it down.

Β 

Also, you could use the "call servant" button instead of running after the butler. Its probably a major overhaul to get it working smoothly, but certainly faster.

Feedback for AIO tabmaker:

Β 

After break, gets stuck clicking endlessly on the demon butler when trying to make him withdraw clay, unfortunately i need a tabscript that runs without babysitting.

Goes in and out of portal after break, not sure if this is an antiban or a bug or a workaround, but it slows it down.

Β 

Also, you could use the "call servant" button instead of running after the butler. Its probably a major overhaul to get it working smoothly, but certainly faster.

Β 

I have no idea why your accounts are chasing the butler, if I run the script it doesn't even walk 4 tiles to walk to the butler ...

and will instantly click the call servant buton. Does it even use the call servant button for you?

Β 

ya after a break it seems to bug out, as far as I tested I couldn't find an issue with the script after the breaks.

I'll force some breaks on my account and hopefully I can find it.

Β 

get me a .gif if you can when it happends again :)

Β 

Khaleesi

I have no idea why your accounts are chasing the butler, if I run the script it doesn't even walk 4 tiles to walk to the butler ...

and will instantly click the call servant buton. Does it even use the call servant button for you?

Β 

ya after a break it seems to bug out, as far as I tested I couldn't find an issue with the script after the breaks.

I'll force some breaks on my account and hopefully I can find it.

Β 

get me a .gif if you can when it happends again smile.png

Β 

Khaleesi

Β 

Β 

Ok so after some more attentive testing i find that the character only chases the demon butler and loop-clicks him after logging back after break exclusively when the inventory has zero unnoted soft clay. This can be reproduced by pausing with empty inventory, going out of house manually and resuming with the start button.

Β 

If the character has unnoted soft clay in the inventory after logging back in, it makes tabs out of those, then stands idle infinitely, the paint status says "making ... tab". This can also be reproduced by pausing with soft clay in inventory, going out of house, and resuming script outside.

Β 

Other than this, you asked if it uses the "call servant" function, wich it does in other situations (i.e fresh started script/ non-breaking, or paused and fixed the state after breaking). Bit of bad attention on my part there.

Β 

I have not seen any error messages related to any of the above in the log.

Β 

If you think you can fix these break-related things, id love to buy the script as it is otherwise solid. Im not good with graphics so i cant send you any gifs, but this reply describes the situation well.

Edited by notimportant1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT