πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Couple of minor things regarding randomness/efficiency of the Runecrafting bot. I've used it now for a couple of hours crafting Astrals.

Β 

- Make it click a random bank instead of always the left one?

- When using NPC contact it always withdraws Air, Cosmic, Astral, Air in that order. Can't it withdraw 2 airs by double clicking it?

- When drinking stamina pot, make it so it withdraws Pure essence as well and fills the pouches (note: im using 3 pouches) instead of wasting time with extra banking. Might also apply to eating food (didn't test yet).

Maybe keep a stamina pot in inventory at all times?Β 

Β 

That's it for now, might come up with other stuff later.Β 

Couple of minor things regarding randomness/efficiency of the Runecrafting bot. I've used it now for a couple of hours crafting Astrals.

Β 

- Make it click a random bank instead of always the left one?

- When using NPC contact it always withdraws Air, Cosmic, Astral, Air in that order. Can't it withdraw 2 airs by double clicking it?

- When drinking stamina pot, make it so it withdraws Pure essence as well and fills the pouches (note: im using 3 pouches) instead of wasting time with extra banking. Might also apply to eating food (didn't test yet).

Maybe keep a stamina pot in inventory at all times?Β 

Β 

That's it for now, might come up with other stuff later.Β 

Β 

1) Some people can't use the other bank. It picks one of the 2 banks on the left randomly based on ur position.

2) It should do that ... atleast does it for me whne I test it.

3) I'll have to rewrite the whole core of the scrip to do that + combining banking tasks is hard, even some people can't even do it LOL ^^

Β 

Khaleesi

• Like 1