πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- ScriptΒ name Tutorial Island

Β 

- trial length 1-3 daysΒ 

Β 

- Reason for trial: Β I’m looking to buy a bot to complete the tutorial for me Β I’ve been shopping around and tried 3 so far from different providers and keep getting banned so I’m hoping this one can solve the hunt Β I would love to have a chance at testing this then leaving accounts to rest to see the outcome Β thanks Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or notΒ :)

Thanks

8 hours ago, GamerHank420 said:

Hello! Can I get a fletching trial?

Enjoy!

45 minutes ago, Tolska said:

Β 

- ScriptΒ name Tutorial Island

Β 

- trial length 1-3 daysΒ 

Β 

- Reason for trial: Β I’m looking to buy a bot to complete the tutorial for me Β I’ve been shopping around and tried 3 so far from different providers and keep getting banned so I’m hoping this one can solve the hunt Β I would love to have a chance at testing this then leaving accounts to rest to see the outcome Β thanks Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or notΒ :)

Thanks

Only doing 1 day trials, enjoy! :)
Tut island aint easy, bans often have to do with how you create your emails and with what IP. also with what IP you bot them. ^^

16 minutes ago, johndoe888 said:

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal thievingΒ 

- trial length: ~2 days

- Reason for trial: looking at purchasing a few bots will need to test a few first to make sure there what i want :)

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: Absolutely!

Thanks πŸ™‚

Enjoy!, only giving 24h tials though :)